Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-24-2006, 08:48 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikke c
In a SUV with my parents in the front seats and my brother and his girlfriend in the seat infront of us. This was a few years ago when I was 16, we were coming back from a trip at the coast and my girlfriend at the time gave me a blowjob while played around with he pussy. Man that was such a rush.
Double points for the hermaphrodite?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:45 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanClass
the butt
Over a beer, friends and I are discussing TV bloopers. One friend says that she was watching The Newlywed Game one day and the bonus question was "Where is the most unusual place that you and your husband have ever made whoopee?" After receiving responses like "the bathroom of a 747" and "the kitchen table," Bob Eubanks comes to a "not-too-literate" [black] lady who, after a lengthy deliberation, states "It be the butt, Bob".

HOST: Where did your wife say you had your most unusual "whoopee session"?
DanClass: In the sink.
HOST: I'm sorry; your wife said 'in the butt.'
DanClass: Damn, I almost said that.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:49 AM   #33 (permalink)

Definitely a prayer closet.
Old 07-24-2006, 12:10 PM   #34 (permalink)

This wasn't a weird place, but it turned out to be a painful place.

I was with a girl, and we were trying to get the deed done in the back of her VW rabbit. Because it was so uncomfortable we went to lay on the ground outside. We were at one of those overlook places, but no one else was there, so we felt comfortable getting to it in the great wide open.

This was only my second time and it was her first, so we were both fumbling with our equipment. I wasn't able to make a successful dock. I'd like to think it was because I was too big, but realistically it was probably due to our inexperience. We went home frustrated. I was staying at her house for the weekend with her parent's blessing. I had a seperate bedroom.

The next day at breakfast, her mother saw this giant welted rash covering up my girlfriend's entire thigh. We both realized that we must have been fumbling on an anthill. My girlfriend tried to explain away the rash with, "Oh we were out feeding ducks...guess I should watch where I sit next time." Her mother dropped it, but I wonder if like KATG say her parent's were looking at us thinking, "My kid is an idiot."
Old 07-24-2006, 12:41 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
Over a beer, friends and I are discussing TV bloopers. One friend says that she was watching The Newlywed Game one day and the bonus question was "Where is the most unusual place that you and your husband have ever made whoopee?" After receiving responses like "the bathroom of a 747" and "the kitchen table," Bob Eubanks comes to a "not-too-literate" [black] lady who, after a lengthy deliberation, states "It be the butt, Bob".

HOST: Where did your wife say you had your most unusual "whoopee session"?
DanClass: In the sink.
HOST: I'm sorry; your wife said 'in the butt.'
DanClass: Damn, I almost said that.
wow over a beer!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:53 AM   #36 (permalink)

In the crowd on the floor at a Crosby, Stills and Nash concert while vacationing in Hawaii