Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lazarou
  • 2 Post By Keith
  • 1 Post By Keith

Old 11-19-2014, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Who are your dream guests?...

I did a search and nothing came up although this has probably been done before but I thought I'd do it anyway because it seems like fun and who doesn't like fun huh?! WHO?? Who is it? Fucking tell me now! I'll fucking kill him.

...anyway my dream guests are as follows, I thought maybe five guests would be an adequate amount....

Jimmy Pardo @Jimmypardo

Mary Mack @Marymackcomedy

Karen Kilgariff @KarenKilgariff

The Impractical Jokers...what? I like the show they are good dudes! @SalVulcano @BQQuinn @jamesmurray @Joe_Gatto

Daniel Van Kirk @danielvankirk

So technically that's eight but it's my thread and if you have a problem i'll be over by the dumpster waiting.

Love to you all

Lazarou x
Bucho likes this.

Last edited by Lazarou; 11-19-2014 at 03:15 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Let them know.

In fact, if you want this thread to turn into something, add their twitter accounts next to their names.
Subsonix and Lazarou like this.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Let them know.

In fact, if you want this thread to turn into something, add their twitter accounts next to their names.
Will do Chief!
Old 11-19-2014, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Impractical Jokers is doing some really ballsy comedy. Fucking love that show. Those 'punishments' they make the loser of each show do is unbelievable. The one where they got the guys entire high school/ ex girlfriend/ parents. Holy Cannoli Burritos! That ep was BRUTAL!
Old 11-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Oh. Also. I would like Paully Shore on just so Keith can punch him in the face. I just listened to Paully's Interested podcast, (I had to) cuz his parents started the Comedy Store and was curious to hear Mr Shore Sr talk about it.

Holy. Fuck. That podcast is a train wreck. The editing. The music. Asking a question followed by talking right over the guest. The fact it's Paully Shore. The fact he talks like a retarded SoCal stoner. And on and on and on...

Marc Maron went on his show. I'm half pissed at him for doing so; cuz than as a fan, I HAVE to listen. Ugh. SOMEONE from the podcasting community really needs to explain how it's done. It's criminal. I don't think comedians will tell him anything because he owns The Comedy Store where they work.
Old 11-19-2014, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You don't think his name is used as a punchline?
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 11-19-2014, 04:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

Keith. That podcast is so much worse than you could ever imagine.

It pisses me off too because it has a 4.5/ 5 rating. I urge everyone reading this to go 1 star it. For freedom. For justice. For...podcasting as a whole.
Old 11-19-2014, 04:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

guest suggestions

Jen Kirkman (@jenkirkman) would be good. She has a podcast called I seem fun that I have heard on occasion and she has a book out.

Also I would like to hear Jay Larson (@jaylarsoncomody) and Ryan Sickler (@ryansickler) on the show. Jay and Ryan have a podcast called the Crabfeast that is hilarious. For research, episode 61 with Todd Glass is especially good.

Last edited by Jmsmittyroad; 11-19-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Tommy Johnagin

Just heard some Tommy Johnagin (@tommyjohnagin) (Tommy Johnagin : Comedian) and loved it. I guess he's been on the rise for a while, but I didn't recognize the name. Looks like he's working on a pilot in L.A. right now, so probably not travelling unfortunately.