Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Would you want to watch your partner have sex with someone else?
No, this does not agree with my interests. 132 55.00%
Maybe, the thought is somewhat exciting, but the reality is another story. 78 32.50%
Yes, I approve of this idea. 30 12.50%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2009, 02:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

I've never done it before, but I am intrigued...

I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would be up for it, especially if it were with another girl. One of the things on my bucket list though is to be the guest in a FFM threesome.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I would need to trust my partner a lot to have a threesome, and it should be with someonne i dont personally know. And i'm quite sure that (as self assured as i could be) the ladies would have waaaaaay more fun between each other than with my dong interrupting them.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
you rather it be your friend, then hers? and why is that.
He and I be friends, that way it's just passin it off to one of your boys, where I would be the filter, in a sense. But if it's her friend, there might not be that boundary the guy would have to keep him from trying to make it more.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I would have with a previous Girl Friend... but not with my wife... not sure if it would be wierd or not...
Old 11-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #15 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by slam_858 View Post
He and I be friends, that way it's just passin it off to one of your boys.
i don't know why, but that sounds disturbing. it would have to be one of her friends. i'm not sure why exactly. maybe i just don't want to see any my dude friends naked. and of my chick friends, they are all pretty, and wouldn't mind seeing them naked, but they are just friends. i wouldn't be able to get excited. so.. one of her hot girl friends, or one of her hopefully not too hairy guy friends.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
i don't know why, but that sounds disturbing. it would have to be one of her friends. i'm not sure why exactly. maybe i just don't want to see any my dude friends naked. and of my chick friends, they are all pretty, and wouldn't mind seeing them naked, but they are just friends. i wouldn't be able to get excited. so.. one of her hot girl friends, or one of her hopefully not too hairy guy friends.
From my experience, it's probably better if it is a stranger or someone neither of you spend too much time around. During my first ffm threesome with my ex-wife, the girl was a really close friend of mine. Once we crossed the line that was my dick in her vag, then it quickly became something much less innocent than a wholesome threesome.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:23 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
From my experience, it's probably better if it is a stranger or someone neither of you spend too much time around.
Agreed. Someone you never have to see again is the best option.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:42 AM   #18 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
From my experience, it's probably better if it is a stranger or someone neither of you spend too much time around. During my first ffm threesome with my ex-wife, the girl was a really close friend of mine. Once we crossed the line that was my dick in her vag, then it quickly became something much less innocent than a wholesome threesome.
so how was it
Old 12-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
so how was it
How was what? The threesome? Hot as hell. But it led to me leaving my ex-wife for the other girl. Although, honestly, I probably would have left my ex for the other girl even had we all not started fucking.

The one with my current wife was much hotter and the aftermath was a lot less complicated because by then I knew that an important part is to make sure there is no emotional attachment to the third person.

I have also done the MMF thing with an friend of mine and his ex-girlfriend (it was his ex at the time). That was a blast, but I had no emotional attachment to the girl. I can't say how it would be if it was my wife or girlfriend.

Going to community college, and got 28-inch rims!?

Gamertag: Scribe5
Old 12-04-2009, 05:19 PM   #20 (permalink)

List of those that voted YES... made.

Plans for NYC in April... In the making.