Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Would you want to watch your partner have sex with someone else?
No, this does not agree with my interests. 132 55.00%
Maybe, the thought is somewhat exciting, but the reality is another story. 78 32.50%
Yes, I approve of this idea. 30 12.50%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #21 (permalink)

I have no issue with it, but I would have to know the other guy on some level (obviously?) before I feel comfortable enough for him to go balls deep in my partner.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #22 (permalink)

For the longest time I would have had the worst problem with it, but the past six months where I have been in Afghanistan knowing that some strange dude's dick is likely in my wife's throat, vag and ass pretty much led me to fucking get over it. I'm 31 and the 20 year-old hotty that I literally just fucked less than an hour ago, then me logging on here just now got me thinking: FUCK IT! First be friends enough with your wife/girlfriend/fuckbuddy or whatever that you can be comfortable and both desire the fun of it all. If that isn't going to work then how goddam close are you that mutual swapping is going to end your marriage? Certain things open up doors to discovery, good and bad. I'd fucking do it anytime because 1.) I would have a blast exploring new poon, and 2.) if bitch can't deal with it after already discussing it like adults should then we just aren't going to be on the same level, ever........ fucking ever!

Play, explore, get laid, pay taxes, and shit. Life's necessities.

Oh, that chick I just fucked was telling me how she fucks a lot of Army dudes in the area because their wives are uptight bitches. She watches said wives suck dick and swallow, get pounded in the ass, etc and they won't even do that shit to their own fucking husband. Just a thought for the evening my friends. I just railed her because I came home to a fucking empty house with my brand new F150 thrashed inside and out because she threw a temper tantrum over the fact that I was living in the wilderness next to the Taliban while she was home likely blowing some greasy asshole on my furniture that I bought with my savings I got in Baghdad while I was scraping my friend's intestines off of the windshield. Yeah, I'm jaded. And I fucked a hot redhead and loved it while I wasn't thinking about the fucking bitch that I'm about to divorce. I fucking hope your reading this shit!

Last edited by djoh615893; 12-05-2009 at 01:11 AM. Reason: New thoughtline
Old 12-05-2009, 03:01 AM   #23 (permalink)

At least you're not bitter.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:05 AM   #24 (permalink)

LOLLLLL
Old 12-05-2009, 04:27 AM   #25 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Do what works for you and your partner, but for goodness sake ... talk about it.

Sex is Fun Show
Old 12-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djoh615893 View Post
For the longest time I would have had the worst problem with it, but the past six months where I have been in Afghanistan knowing that some strange dude's dick is likely in my wife's throat, vag and ass pretty much led me to fucking get over it. I'm 31 and the 20 year-old hotty that I literally just fucked less than an hour ago, then me logging on here just now got me thinking: FUCK IT! First be friends enough with your wife/girlfriend/fuckbuddy or whatever that you can be comfortable and both desire the fun of it all. If that isn't going to work then how goddam close are you that mutual swapping is going to end your marriage? Certain things open up doors to discovery, good and bad. I'd fucking do it anytime because 1.) I would have a blast exploring new poon, and 2.) if bitch can't deal with it after already discussing it like adults should then we just aren't going to be on the same level, ever........ fucking ever!

Oh, that chick I just fucked was telling me how she fucks a lot of Army dudes in the area because their wives are uptight bitches. She watches said wives suck dick and swallow, get pounded in the ass, etc and they won't even do that shit to their own fucking husband. Just a thought for the evening my friends. I just railed her because I came home to a fucking empty house with my brand new F150 thrashed inside and out because she threw a temper tantrum over the fact that I was living in the wilderness next to the Taliban while she was home likely blowing some greasy asshole on my furniture that I bought with my savings I got in Baghdad while I was scraping my friend's intestines off of the windshield. Yeah, I'm jaded. And I fucked a hot redhead and loved it while I wasn't thinking about the fucking bitch that I'm about to divorce. I fucking hope your reading this shit!
Talk about bringing the mood of a room down.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #27 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:

I'm going to sound like captain obvious here, but.. sounds like the effects of war have taken their toll on you as a person and your marriage. might as well divorce her man. you plan on being in the service the rest of your life?
Old 12-12-2009, 04:03 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bicester View Post
This poll is quite good timing for me, my wife and I are discussing this at the moment.
It all went wrong.

We were still at the will we/won't we stage, but then she fucked him anyway when I wasn't there.

I found out about a week after it happened.

I'm not quite sure what to do really. She said that she had been feeling really low for a long time and sort of got obsessed by the idea, she says it was a one off and I think I believe her. We've been together for around 15 years and married for 10, we have a daughter too, so it's worth trying to save it.

I suppose I brought this on myself by bringing it up in the first place...
Old 12-12-2009, 06:47 AM   #29 (permalink)

She's a liar.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:05 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:

You're doing the Lord's work over there. Keep it up!

I can't imagine my wife boning another man, much less me.