Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Which system do you prefer?
Xbox 360 42 57.53%
PS3 31 42.47%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
doctorsleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 248
Ill all depends on weather or not you like online play, if you could just say fuck it then go with the arcade 360, not a lot of memory, but more then enough to keep game saves (just don't ever go online with it or a patch will take up more then half your memory card and you can't get it off!) its only $150.

Don't belive any of that Three red rings stuff, ever since they started making the arcade last year they changed processors and now only old xbox's get it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
Ill all depends on weather or not you like online play, if you could just say fuck it then go with the arcade 360, not a lot of memory, but more then enough to keep game saves (just don't ever go online with it or a patch will take up more then half your memory card and you can't get it off!) its only $150.

Don't belive any of that Three red rings stuff, ever since they started making the arcade last year they changed processors and now only old xbox's get it.
New ones can get it too, it's just less common now. Keep them in ventilated spaces, kids!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
riles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 37
Thanks again everyone, but I went against the poll and ended up going with a PS3. I have more friends with that system, and I prefer Uncharted to Gears. If anyone here plays SSFIV on there, let me know!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
DudeEMETIB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by riles View Post
Thanks again everyone, but I went against the poll and ended up going with a PS3. I have more friends with that system, and I prefer Uncharted to Gears. If anyone here plays SSFIV on there, let me know!
You made the right choice and you made America proud.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
listener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 103
I commend you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:56 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
picard102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
You made the right choice and you made America proud.
Japan acctualy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
DudeEMETIB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
Japan acctualy.
I said he made America proud, not wealthier.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:58 AM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
gin_web's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
Fuck you.

I'm a gamer; you're a thief.
Internet says you a fag bitch.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by riles View Post
You are a bagdouche, and the band I'm guessing you're in is terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
God damn Bob. You're such a self-righteous prick when it comes to pirating shit. lol I've seen you plenty times shit on people who download music, movies, games....just stfu.
I don't know when you internet nerds decided being a decent human being is invariably the same as being a self-righteous prick, but I'm fucking glad I find myself at odds with your fucked up compass of decent behavior.

I'll shit on every single thief that shows themselves and I'm damn proud to be known for it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
DudeEMETIB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I don't know when you internet nerds decided being a decent human being is invariably the same as being a self-righteous prick, but I'm fucking glad I find myself at odds with your fucked up compass of decent behavior.

I'll shit on every single thief that shows themselves and I'm damn proud to be known for it.
Don't get me wrong Bob, I'm not shitting on your behavior as far as always buying every song/album you listen to, every game you've ever played...that's quite commendable.

But constantly mentioning it, shitting on everyone for downloading this and that and acting high and mighty...that's what makes you a deuchebag. I'm sure you've NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG in your life...for you to act like we're all fucking Hitlers here for downloading the new Radiohead album or getting some N64 emulators off piratebay.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger