Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

Your First KATG Episode?

I don't know if there is already a thread like this (perhaps the 'how did you find KATG thread' but I think that's kind of different)

but I was just curious as to what everyone's first KATG episode they heard was?

Mine would be one where Myq Kaplan and Myka Fox were on as a couple and many things were discussed such as Sarah Palin being a fucking retard, Myq, on accident, getting something with meat in it and eating it because it doesn't violate the rule of supply and demand, and Myka having a creeper of a piano instructor that rivals Chemda's babysitter.

It was obviously awesome because I came back and downloaded some more
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mine was 570, the Dragoncon episode. I found their button on the back of a chair at the con and checked it out when I got home. Listened for a few months, stopped when I went to college, picked it up again once I got a smart phone not realizing the break-up had happened.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

I think it was episode 667: Bugger! with Keith Farnan. I was learning Irish at the time and listening to an Irish language podcast and then wondered what else was out there and voila!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

My first was 111: Baby's First Blow Job

Listened to it with my older brother, we used to listen together a lot.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Episode 1. Back when I was using podcast alley back in the early days of podcasts to find shows and katg were beefing with dawn and drew or whatever that show was. Katg is one of the oldest podcasts I have continuously listened to.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Show number 1135: Authors. I'm a huge Scott Sigler fan and he posted it in his feed. I listened to it and thought to myself. "Hey, this Keith guy is really funny." I've been listening ever since.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

My first episode was episode #2 or #3 I dont remember. I know I listened to the first episode multiple times and laughed each time. I fucking love KATG.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

My first was about 2 years ago. It was pretty interesting...

Keith screamed bloody-murder for 45 minutes straight about the cable company or something like that. The entire show was just screaming non-sense.

I thought it was pretty hilarious, but was actually pretty bummed out b/c I realized that there was no way the podcast could be like that all the time b/c no human being on earth could bitch at that level for very long.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

Forgive me for not knowing the episode number.....but I bet most of you do. My first one that I was introduced to was when Keith was stating that nerds had it worse than black people, then he said black people don't vote on this poll. It was so ridiculous of a comparison that I rode out the podcast, and here I am now.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I am only a new-comer, my first episode was '1597 - I Need a Drink'. I found it while on iTunes just looking for something to listen to and the show quote was "I like chasing women and doing coke, but anyways..." so naturally I had to listen and not only was hearing the story around the show quote interesting but listening to Keith rant about 'fatties' was one of the funniest things I had heard in a long time. I've been hooked ever since.