Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What is the better pizza topping?
Pepperoni 55 61.80%
Sausage 20 22.47%
Dick 14 15.73%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1672: I'm OKKK, You're OKKK

"I didn't think I'd ever be friends with a person who yells at kids."

Share this episode: I'm OKKK, You're OKKK - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Official Site of Comedian Myq Kaplan

Micah Sherman dot com | Home of Micah Sherman's Funny Stuff! | Micah Sherman dot com
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

I've got experience with a couple Chinese restaurants that would take orders from their regular customers after hours. They didn't give a shit, as long as they were makin money.

Oh, Keith and Chemda, y'all were awesome on rodimusprime's show!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DEA.jpg (67.7 KB, 178 views)
Old 10-19-2012, 05:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This episode raises the question: if you were to be reincarnated as a flacid penis, would it be Myq Kaplan's or Brother Love's? Would proper arousal change your decision? Also, is there anything hotter than the KatG 2012 Hottest Girl Contest moderated by Sparrow? The answer to the last question: nope.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
This episode raises the question: if you were to be reincarnated as a flacid penis, would it be Myq Kaplan's or Brother Love's?
How did this episode raise this question for you? I don't understand, but I'm interested. Thanks for listening!
Old 10-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
This episode raises the question: if you were to be reincarnated as a flacid penis, would it be Myq Kaplan's or Brother Love's? Would proper arousal change your decision? Also, is there anything hotter than the KatG 2012 Hottest Girl Contest moderated by Sparrow? The answer to the last question: nope.
Wouldn't that question be "lowered" and not "raised" if the subject is flaccid?
Old 10-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Who gets laid more: BroLo or Myq ?

Myq, my post was just a joke. I've heard you here and on other pods. I'm a monogamy guy, but I'm totally mystified when I hear you talk about your polyamorous sex life. It must be nice. I can't even talk a gal into a threesome, let alone...whatever action you got goin' on. I like that open-ness and honesty. Must be nice... I tip my hat, Sir.
RodimusPrime, dude - I didn't even think about that. Holy shit. Am I gay now?? Wait a minute, are gay dudes more likely to be in an 'open' relationship? Could I start off as like a 'Gay Version of Myq Caplan getting all these dudes and then, like...work my way back to the vagina?
Old 10-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Myq, my post was just a joke. I've heard you here and on other pods. I'm a monogamy guy, but I'm totally mystified when I hear you talk about your polyamorous sex life. It must be nice. I can't even talk a gal into a threesome, let alone...whatever action you got goin' on. I like that open-ness and honesty. Must be nice... I tip my hat, Sir.
RodimusPrime, dude - I didn't even think about that. Holy shit. Am I gay now?? Wait a minute, are gay dudes more likely to be in an 'open' relationship? Could I start off as like a 'Gay Version of Myq Caplan getting all these dudes and then, like...work my way back to the vagina?
1. I did understand that you were making a joke. I just didn't understand what your joke meant. And still don't! But I appreciate your kind words.

2. Gay men are definitely generally more likely to be open to having more sex with more partners. Because they're men. (This is paraphrased from Dan Savage, one of my favorite hilarious smart people/podcasters/gays.) Men in general pursue sex more than women do, so when it's men with men, it's the most.

3. There's nothing mystical about what I'm doing. I have my girlfriend I love. That's my relationship. It's really great. Then also sometimes other things happen. Which also describes tons of relationships from throughout history, just a lot of the time people aren't honest about it. So perhaps you're saying you're mystified by honesty, in which case, I'm a magician and thank you.

Sincerely appreciate the tip of your hat.
And oh, maybe I understand your joke now. Are you saying people might want to be reincarnated as my penis because it is involved in lots of sex? If so, hooray! I figured it out. Magic again.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
perhaps you're saying you're mystified by honesty, in which case, I'm a magician and thank you.

Are you saying people might want to be reincarnated as my penis because it is involved in lots of sex? If so, hooray! I figured it out. Magic again.
Yes. Also: yes! Insert that classic tune "He's A Magic Man"
Old 10-20-2012, 05:43 AM   #9 (permalink)

I love these two so much. There's a new one. Reincarnated comedian genitals.

Indeed.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSZilla View Post
I love these two so much. There's a new one. Reincarnated comedian genitals.

Indeed.
Love reciprocated!