Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Donald Trump told Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s email. Is that treason?
Yes 32 74.42%
No 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree14Likes

Old 07-27-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2437: Vomitous

with Tracy Soren and Jessie Jolles - Bad interviewers; eating disorders; Donald Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's emails; Anthony Weiner vs. Donald Trump, Jr.; Michelle Obama comments on the White House being built by slaves and Bill O'Reilly rebuts that the slaves were 'well-fed' with 'decent lodgings'; ALS breakthrough; mom beats daughter on Facebook Live; the classic woman-groping prank

Guests:
Jessie Jolles

Tracy Soren

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 07-27-2016 at 11:54 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

But are you speaking for everybody?
Old 07-28-2016, 08:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

FOIA demands those emails be public. It was treason to delete them to begin with.
Mattman likes this.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

treason? or just a crime? let's be clear with our words here, please defend treason.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:32 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
treason? or just a crime? let's be clear with our words here, please defend treason.
Is undermining our entire democracy treason? In my opinion, yes. Hillary and the entire DNC committed treason when they rigged voting machines and slashed hundreds of thousands of known Bernie voters from the voter rolls in multiple states. They conspired against the progressive movement. And they'll blame those same progressives when Trump wins.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:50 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
Is undermining our entire democracy treason? In my opinion...
i'll just google it for myself.

Section 110 Article 3 of ye olde constitution:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

now, did deleting the emails constitute legal treason in accordance with our constitution, not public opinion treason? i don't think it did. is it criminal? sure, but treasonous? maybe a little too internal. i'd think that calling for Russia to do its own digging into the matter is a little closer to our legal definition of what treason is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:59 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i'll just google it for myself.

Section 110 Article 3 of ye olde constitution:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

now, did deleting the emails constitute legal treason in accordance with our constitution, not public opinion treason? i don't think it did. is it criminal? sure, but treasonous? maybe a little too internal. i'd think that calling for Russia to do its own digging into the matter is a little closer to our legal definition of what treason is.
I give no fucks for your semantics or for your constitution written by slave fuckers. What she did was worse. Trump is a bafoon and Russia will do as they please without our consent. She undermined your constitution by taking away citizens right to vote.
Old 07-28-2016, 09:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

the constitution is the only leg we have to stand on, so, i don't know, may want to give a fuck or two. i'm not saying what happened was acceptable, but if you want to do something, what those slave fuckers gave you is the method and language by which you have to go about it.

also, i wouldn't underestimate Trump. underestimating your opponent is how lots of shit goes sideways.

Last edited by Sparrow; 07-28-2016 at 09:17 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Old 07-28-2016, 10:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

While Trump's comment about Hillary's email came up at the DNC, I suspect he was referring to the 30,000 emails she "lost" which were sent from her non-secure email server during her time as Secretary of State. You know, the emails she sent discussing covert operations while we had troops directly in harm's way in Benghazi.

She claimed they were personal and unimportant. Trump's comment suggests that if the Russians could find them, the US Press would be interested.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

it's treason in the same way burning the flag is illegal.

he's not participating in acually hurting the country (I mean with this particular quote. He's a fucking monster.) But he's inviting something that would 100% harm us regardless of how you feel about Hilary.