Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree10Likes

Old 04-02-2018, 12:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

9: Week of 3-26-18

Bianca would like to cordially welcome you to the final word on Toothbrushgate 2018. The forums came alive last week when Keith wondered, "Is there more to this toothbrush than meets the eye?" Find out the answer to this and more by pressing play!

Guest:
Bianca Brady

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

The Girl and PippaMags like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Fucking hell, another show with more Toothbrush talk, Thought i had gotten away from it. Then hear my comment read out, i wasn't that angry, just got a bit bored with hearing the same arguments in a loop for 3 episodes.
I think Keith gave a dig at me for only having '20' posts also. That hurts man.

I have 69 posts. Giggity

I'm not much of a forum goer. Look at my join date. Ive listened to every single show, and didn't even join the forums when i first started listening i think i started listening just before the episodes got numbered.

Lets continue this argument at KATG Weekend.

EDIT: Also Bianca is really good in this series, lets hear more Bianca and less toothbrush. kthxbye.
jcro21 and Lanfear like this.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by llahekaj View Post
Fucking hell, another show with more Toothbrush talk, Thought i had gotten away from it. Then hear my comment read out, i wasn't that angry, just got a bit bored with hearing the same arguments in a loop for 3 episodes.

I have 69 posts. Giggity

I'm not much of a forum goer. Look at my join date. Ive listened to every single show, and didn't even join the forums when i first started listening i think i started listening just before the episodes got numbered.

Lets continue this argument at KATG Weekend.

EDIT: Also Bianca is really good in this series, lets hear more Bianca and less toothbrush. kthxbye.
Team Europe FTW! #hugs
Also we all know Keith is the king of eternal truth and never being wrong.
Us mortal fans can't avoid being schooled if we disagree. Katg forum posting is the flagellation cult version of podcast fandom.

See you in April!
Sparrow and Mermaid like this.

Last edited by Lanfear; 04-03-2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llahekaj View Post

I have 69 posts. Giggity

I have no idea how you "heard" this, and neither does silly goose Lanfear, who seems to be agreeing with your post anyway. (She was hurt by something I said years ago. We'll never know what it was.)

You were wrong about the toothbrush talk being interesting. It's okay. You're still loved.

"I thought I could get away from toothbrush talk on a show about covering last week's toothbrush talk! ARRGGHHH! It's everywhere!"

You're gonna be alright.

Oh, AND in this show we talked about her hearing the show and asking for HER friends’ opinions!

llahekaj, please stop trying to ruin my life. We’re pals.
llahekaj likes this.

Last edited by Keith; 04-03-2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

Like I mentioned in the other thread. I honestly think this is a cultural difference. And not just in the instance of dating.

If someone is spending the night at my place. I assign them a bedroom and a bathroom. They do with it as they please for their stay. Them having toiletries in the guest bathroom (or the shared bathroom) is expected and encouraged. "My home is your home" Guest usually collect their things before they leave but because they've gotten comfortable it isn't uncommon for things to get left behind.

This is the norm for everyone I know. But everyone I know is black and/or southern. So that's where I think the cultural difference is.

This is the first time in my life where I've ever actually heard anything different. Like the thought would have never crossed my mind until last week.

I could picture myself carrying my toiletries back and forth from the guest room in a little slower caddy like I'm staying in a dorm room and one of my friends catching me in the hallway and being damn near insulted lol "bitch, what are you doing? Why do you keep carrying it back and forth? Do you always keep your bodywash in your room?"
joslingeneva likes this.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

That was the disconnect. I did not assign this woman a bedroom and a bathroom.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
That was the disconnect. I did not assign this woman a bedroom and a bathroom.
That was more about Bianca.

The disconnect with you is the general "she's invading my space and being disrespectful of my home" not a thought process I've ever encountered.

But you knew that and like being silly.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I enjoy being silly.
Mermaid likes this.
Old 04-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I have no idea how you "heard" this, and neither does silly goose Lanfear, who seems to be agreeing with your post anyway. (She was hurt by something I said years ago. We'll never know what it was.)
Cause you know ... females having opinions ... possibly opinions that disagree with a mans opinions ... and then stating these opinions ... like actually in public ... with her name attached to it for easy reference ... like she actually thinks she means it ...

Obviously her feeelings must be hurt by some mysterious past event.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Yep, something happened.