Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If someone tells you that they don't want to see your gun, should you show them?
Yes, they'll fuckin' love it 0 0%
No, they won't get how cool it is 46 100.00%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree51Likes

Old 06-24-2019, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3099: To Live and Die in L.A. w/ Emily Lubin and Andrea Allan

Emily’s lowered libido and animal sex; Andrea, L.A., and a gun

Guests:
Andrea Allan

Emily Lubin

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm all for owning a gun if you feel you need it. I'm all for having an arsenal. Go for it. Idgaf. But when someone's whole personality, reason for existence revolves around guns and gun ownership.. I have to side eye them. There's definitely something more at play there than meets the eye.
Keith, Bucho, Blitzgal and 2 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

I’ve helped semen test bulls a couple of times as a teen. Not sure if they enjoyed it but they would yell out as they ejaculated. Load them in a chute (2 walls that hug the bull) then insert a probe in the ass. The probe is hooked up to a battery. Crank it up. The dick pops out and then you gotta be ready with a cup. I’ve also had to help a first time quarter horse stud, he tried to go for the mouth at first. I did all of this as a virgin myself.

Bonobos greet each other with sex. There was a BBC documentary that couldn’t be aired because they were fucking so much. They’ve been observed trading sex for food before.
Bucho, Sparrow and LoopyLou79 like this.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I think the theory is that animals that masturbate probably enjoy sex and plenty of them do.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

Fuck this guy! Andrea doesn’t know shit about firearms. You don’t just hand over a boom-stick to someone that’s ignorant about guns. Was it loaded? Probably. Everyone is high, so who knows. So many people die from a negligent discharge of a firearm. Sorry you went through that Andrea.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Emily is sooo funny! I also have GAD (General Anxiety Disorder) and I also decided on medication.

OH baby is this how normal people have lived their WHOLE lives. When I try to tell people about the reason I felt it was time for meds no one gets it because they are like everybody is anxious around new people. Not like folks with this disorder trust me.

Plus as a creative you learn ways to pretend you’re normal. The meds I am on didn’t screw with my orgasm thank god but my binge eating is waaay down. Anyways I hope Emily turns that whole story about the meds and the animal sex and what not into a bit. Also can we get the link to the gorilla video (emoji side eye).
Bucho, littlp, Sparrow and 2 others like this.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hans Asperger was a Nazi Eugenicist. I don't know the whole deal on changing Aspergers to being just another part of the autism spectrum but I'm vaguely interested because I hear they are starting to consider if ADHD is also on the spectrum.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

"WHY WOULDN'T I PUT A GUN IN MY ALREADY OPEN VAGINA?"
okay, Keith. chill out
Newsy and Archimedes_Screw like this.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

Yeah that gun in the box stuff at the end was so left field. I'll take 1,000 "poons" over that. And then the response to Chemda's inquiry being "Why does sex make you so angry Chemda?" Is this actively what gas lighting looks like? Woof. I think everyone in the room is owed apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Girl and FingerLakes like this.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

From Texas. My family has guns. I'm learning how to use guns. Guns are not toys. Guns shouldn't be brought out to showboat to friends. Guns should not be scattered around the apartment like an Easter egg hunt. Guns should be regarded with the severity they deserve.