Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree59Likes

Old 08-19-2019, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

72: Shows 3131 - 3134

Bianca is here for you, dear listener. She wants you to know that she has your back. Hop into her unmarked white van and careen down the winding roads of your imagination. You won’t regret it. Peace and love.

Guest:
Bianca Brady

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 08:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

i am quite looking forward to that WMN
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 3 others like this.
Old 08-20-2019, 08:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

OMG! I saw that twitter thread with Lanfear and I was so confused. I even had to clarify Grand P to see if I was missing something. She really thinks you hate her Keith.

Also that Nat Geo bit Bianca did. **chef's kiss**.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 2 others like this.
Old 08-20-2019, 09:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Shrug
Bucho, lizsquiz and joslingeneva like this.
Old 08-20-2019, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

Regarding Epstein, Keith mentioned the absence of a rope. There is a plausible method which has been carried out many times in jail cells - he tied a bedsheet to the top bunk & leaned forward. I'm among the 18% who accept it as suicide - staff was overworked (asleep), malfunctioning cameras in that context get overlooked. Yes, they should have been more careful based on the earlier attempt but Occam's Razor still applies - the simplest explanation is the one most likely to be true. And regarding his suggestion that they take a picture - everyone's just trying to save their jobs, hence the faked reports of checking on prisoners.
Old 08-20-2019, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I think the simplest explanation IS the conspiracy theory that he didn't kill himself while no one was looking.

THIS could happen, and THIS could happen, and THIS could happen... Sure. But they ALL happened?

No thanks.
The Girl and Scorpion like this.
Old 08-20-2019, 03:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

Now imagine all the things that have to happen for him to be killed by someone else. Isn't it easier to believe people just don't do their jobs properly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I think the simplest explanation IS the conspiracy theory that he didn't kill himself while no one was looking.

THIS could happen, and THIS could happen, and THIS could happen... Sure. But they ALL happened?

No thanks.
Old 08-20-2019, 05:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

What has to happen? You go in and you kill someone.

OR: Cameras weren't working, guards fell asleep, new people were sent to work that area that night, roommate was moved...

Holy shit. Ben, did YOU kill him?
Old 08-20-2019, 08:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Shrug
LANFEAR!!
Old 08-20-2019, 09:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I voted no for the partner making noise while you're trying to sleep thing but somehow remembered when I was listening to you guys recap it here that my Honeybuns used to yawn super loud, even when we were in bed with the lights out. It was freakin' weird because while she can be a loud person in general (I pretty much fell in love with her on our second date when she was the loudest laugher in the theatre) she's also a super considerate person in every other way. After I mentioned it to her she started yawning more quietly in bed but every so often she'll forget and I have to point it out again.

Meanwhile, not just Bianca's Attenborough bit but her riffing on talent was pure gold. Chemda's 1,000,000 correct, she's one of the funniest in the whole game right now. I still have to remind myself regularly she's not a pro comic because she's even funnier than 97% of guests, and you guys have some real freakin' funny guests.