Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree15Likes
  • 3 Post By Keith
  • 3 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 3 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 3 Post By Scorpion
  • 2 Post By Archimedes_Screw
  • 1 Post By littlp

Old 03-08-2021, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

138: Shows 3378 - 3380

Karen: Your girl is back with another episode of Last Week. We cover me being the MVP at home, Keith and Chemda turning that Sweet 16, and car scams. Don’t invite Keith to anything; you already know what the answer is. Cats are scary and will eat your face if you let them. Also, if you let Tiger Woods roll up on you, you will lose on the golf court. And finally, Bob from Bob’s Burgers may have a new enemy.

Guest:
Karen Morrow

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I just thought oh oh, anti child remarks, now, great chance for my shout out!
Thank you Chemda!
Old 03-08-2021, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Mr Apia could have my phone for a week.
I have no secrets because it would be too stressful and for what.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Karen and Newsy should host a show together it would be FANTASTIC. Neither one feels comfortable starting or ending a show. AND what comes inverted is hilarious, cute and insightful at the same time.

Not that I’m trying to cut Rod out of the picture he’s great. Rod is good at pointing out the absurdity and still keeping things moving.
Have you guys listened to The Black Guy Who Tips? It’s on Spotify try it, the sound drops they have on the show are great.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Karen and Newsy should host a show together it would be FANTASTIC. Neither one feels comfortable starting or ending a show. AND what comes inverted is hilarious, cute and insightful at the same time.

Not that I’m trying to cut Rod out of the picture he’s great. Rod is good at pointing out the absurdity and still keeping things moving.
Have you guys listened to The Black Guy Who Tips? It’s on Spotify try it, the sound drops they have on the show are great.
“What comes (in between not inverted) is hilarious....”
Fucking iPhones!
Old 03-09-2021, 01:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Love the way you talk Karen! As a redneck from the Midwest I can appreciate your struggles with talk to text. I can’t say crayons. It always comes out as crowns. Also it’s waller and not wallow.
Scorpion and rodimusprime like this.
Old 03-10-2021, 07:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The thing with sexual predators is that they have a whole grooming process. They first make themselves pillars of a community by being in a position that is both of power and usually charity/volunteering such as priests, coaches, ministers etc. Then they work on their reputation, going above and beyond helping people. Eventually that help will be narrowed down to the vulnerable-the kids with absentee/abusive parents, kids who are bullied for multitudes of reasons. That’s when the private sessions begin and they start off slow to see how they react. And if someone accuses them, they are less likely to he believed. Which is why Michael Jackson got away with it for so long, all these gymnastics coaches who were the best of the best and had a lot of power in determining how far up the ladder you’ll go. Trust no one. Never let
Your kid be alone with people you don’t know well. No one on one times. If they have to be tutored one on one make sure to pop in at random times. Be suspicious of anyone taking an extra interest in your kid and don’t be afraid to make people mad. Better that than something horrific happening to your kid.

As for cats. They are just unique assholes who don’t care what other people think which is why I love them so much especially when they choose me. I love my cats but they are assholes at times. They are easier to take care of in my opinion. Probably says a lot about me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rodimusprime likes this.