Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 03:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
John Galt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nude Hampster
Posts: 1,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHonay View Post
I can't take any robot attach scenario seriously from someone that doesn't use YOU'RE/YOUR correctly.

The robots will kill you for certain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle615 View Post
And I'm suppose to listen to someone that can't spell "Attack" right. Tsk Tsk. Get over yourself.

DaHonay knows that the actual aim of the robots is to enslave their human masters. Attach is a very appropriate word to use. I just hope the robots don't realize that she's on to them.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
DaHonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Pillaging your neighborhood
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle615 View Post
And I'm suppose to listen to someone that can't spell "Attack" right. Tsk Tsk. Get over yourself.
Touche.

But still.... You are = you're Your = it belongs to you.

And I will NOT get over myself. I'm made a lifestyle out of it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
DaHonay knows that the actual aim of the robots is to enslave their human masters. Attach is a very appropriate word to use. I just hope the robots don't realize that she's on to them.
we, as humans, should figure out a way to transmorph together like all the great robots do. it's worth a shot. might get confused for an orgy though.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
John Galt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nude Hampster
Posts: 1,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by FletchLives View Post
we, as humans, should figure out a way to transmorph together like all the great robots do. it's worth a shot. might get confused for an orgy though.

An excellent idea which I will practice later this evening.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Barker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I live in the heart of Mormondom, Provo UT.
Posts: 1,255
I'm thinking a taser would solve the problem. Or a baseball bat.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
I'm thinking a taser would solve the problem. Or a baseball bat.
FUUUUUCCKK YOOUUU! welcome to the forums. HUAR
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:43 AM   #17 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
I'm thinking a taser would solve the problem. Or a baseball bat.
Taser?
Whimp!
I have not yet upgraded to an LCD, so it would be as easy as kicking his face with my good shoe, and watch it implode.

If it offers serious resistance, lets just say I live on the first floor, and I can reenact spartaaaaa...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Barker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I live in the heart of Mormondom, Provo UT.
Posts: 1,255
I'm not a wimp, I'm just lazy. A TV robot wouldn't be worth the effort of getting up off the couch and kicking it. If I were to actively engage it I would be acknowledging that it was a worthy opponent, using a taser makes it so that I can remain in a reclined position, sipping a chilled beverage.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:07 AM   #19 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 7
And that is why I looove america.
Not that long ago you were all like " Cruel and unusual? These hippies dare calling us cruel and unusual? I will give them something to cry home about... Get me a few bombers and about 50 Tons of Agent Orange for each...."

Now you are just like "Agression? Sure, if there's nuthin on TV worth watching..."

Where are my rednecks that pride themself on Marksmanship? Where are my banjo playing dirty fuckers? Where are my NRA Members?

Is noone going to tell the robot " squeal for me picture machine!"?
Is there nobody with a Colt taped under the remote controll?

This, my friends, is why america will fall first.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
John Galt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nude Hampster
Posts: 1,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltazaar View Post
And that is why I looove america.
Not that long ago you were all like " Cruel and unusual? These hippies dare calling us cruel and unusual? I will give them something to cry home about... Get me a few bombers and about 50 Tons of Agent Orange for each...."

Now you are just like "Agression? Sure, if there's nuthin on TV worth watching..."

Where are my rednecks that pride themself on Marksmanship? Where are my banjo playing dirty fuckers? Where are my NRA Members?

Is noone going to tell the robot " squeal for me picture machine!"?
Is there nobody with a Colt taped under the remote controll?

This, my friends, is why america will fall first.
You gotta read the whole thread. Us rednecks are on the front end of a string like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Pull out my pistol and shoot it in the face.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger