Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Myka Fox & Friends

Myka Fox & Friends Myka's show

Like Tree8Likes

Old 05-11-2016, 09:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Also, what job is Myka back at after 2 years? Distractify? I love hearing how you mess up your life. The description of how high you were "toe I'm so high!" made me laugh.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 06:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
The description of how high you were "toe I'm so high!" made me laugh.
If I every get my life sorted in a way that allows me to have a cat again I look forward to randomly telling it about my life like a crazy cat lady as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
Also, what job is Myka back at after 2 years?
She has taken on the important mission of teaching us about why small dicks used to be a good thing
Somebody figured out why ancient statues have tiny penises, and it's not because you're staring at them. | Weird News | Someecards
flerchin likes this.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I look forward to every time Chrissie's on the show, but I'm absolutely behind Kerryn on this. I can't stand people who comment without reading things. If she read the article she would have known who it was. I do also get annoyed when someone comments something that shows they didn't pay attention to what they commented on. Chrissie knew who it was and she sould have known from the name being in the article. If you feel the need to tag someone in someone else's status say congratulations. Don't act like you don't know whats going on, because like Kerryn said, it just shows you didn't think and thats rude.
I've met a large number of people I've liked till I see how little they think before they post on facebook. I obviously still look forward to Chrissie on the show, But I'm with Kerryn.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel View Post
If she read the article she would have known who it was
Chrissie did know who it was.

Look, I hate when people post on social media without thinking. There are so many idiots out there, and it's worse when a friend does it. But sometimes it's harmless. If Anna seemingly doesn't give a shit about it, it's probably not important in the grand scheme of things and shouldn't ruin a friendship. I think it was important for Chrissie to bring up the fact that she was there for Kerryn when she was blackout drunk, because that's something that's very significant and not trivial to a lot of people, like this Facebook issue. Also, there HAS to be ditzy stuff that Kerryn does that would annoy the shit out of others. Everyone does.

Obviously there's more going on, but it's up to each person to give the audience sufficient information. Otherwise, we're going by what we're hearing. No one has to be friends with someone if they don't want to be, and it depends on what your values are and what bothers you.

Overall it was an interesting show, with four people I like.

Last edited by thirteen; 05-13-2016 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:36 AM   #15 (permalink)

Please can someone come and uncurl my toes, damn this was horrid.
Old 05-14-2016, 08:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Also, there HAS to be ditzy stuff that Kerryn does that would annoy the shit out of others.
you mean like all the things Chemda called her out for doing on the show?
thirteen likes this.