Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Can the Awkward Comedians survive a tour together?
Yes. They're professionals. 74 24.67%
No. C'mon. Get the fuck outta here... 226 75.33%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree5Likes

Old 04-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #61 (permalink)

As a fellow Chicago stoner, I thought hannibal was awesome.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:37 PM   #62 (permalink)

Is she as bitchy for the whole show as she is when she first speaks? Jeez. What a bell-end.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #63 (permalink)

I agree with the earlier commenter, I can't tell if she's cunty, or off or unprofessional or any of the other suggestions because I can't fucking hear her!

Jesus Christ being quiet is annoying enough without the mumbling, I haven't watched the tv show yet I'm upset now I recorded it without closed captioning because I don't know how I'm going to understand her.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #64 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I guess you'll never be able to finish your scientific diagnosis.
good she needs banned from the show, what a cunt. everybody else especially Hannibal would be welcomed anytime.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:41 PM   #65 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Interesting to say the least

Ditto to everyone else here that despises Marina. I soooo wish Chemda wasn't so classy and restrained; she really needs to bust out on mofo's sometimes and this chick needed to HAVE it. I would have loved to see Patrice "handle" her in the clever/wordy way she would have. I feel even more sorry for Victor; he has to deal with her/them all the time and try to run a project with all of that dysfunction. I doubt it'll last long. And what about Marina totally ignoring the fact that she was supposed to be in a commercial with Victor......but with most people with a sense of entitlement....she does it because she can.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #66 (permalink)

I could listen to sound bites of Victor imitating Tracey Morgan and Hannibal telling that lady she's "about to get real fat" all day.

Marina's disrespectful attitude isn't going to get people to look at her site, see her shows, etc... If someone forwards her these comments I'm sure she'll think they're all positive.

"Well I read a bunch of comments that said; I think Marina something, something, something - I didn't finish reading them, there was a magazine next to me. I think they must really like me."
Old 04-12-2010, 01:06 AM   #67 (permalink)

What a great show. Awkward indeed.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:35 AM   #68 (permalink)

My favorite part was the end...and NOT because it was over.

Because of the little "We'll be sure to forward ALL the comments" line
(I'm paraphrasing here, but you know what I'm saying)

You know it's a weird show when Victor seems the most "normal" I loves me some Victor, the off the wall crazy laughing hyper Victor....but that didn't even come through...it was totally subdued, or overshadowed.

I was at a loss at the whole "He knows how we are and how to get the best out of us" idea...I thought it was a totally natural human desire (NEED, even!) to want to be known as the person who shows up to do your job and does it well. To not think that is disrespectful, to your "boss" and especially to yourself, just blew my little mind.

Props to Keith, Chemda and Victor...my laaawd, I just can't even...
Old 04-12-2010, 01:37 AM   #69 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Magnificent show. Hannibal was miniminlistically superb, Baron was wise-crackingly madcap, Victor was albinistically hilarious and Marina was fascinatingly terrified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1goodI View Post
... she had that woman silly jealous thing with Chemda going on.
Perfect description. It seemed like she was passive aggressively fronting to cover up for being jealous and intimidated by how well Chemda's show is going. She knows KATG is a Big Fucking Deal (if she'd been ignorant before the show then the 66th tattoo being announced should have tipped her off) but she had to act like it wasn't something to take seriously because that would mean admitting to Chemda that Chemda is kicking ass.

And Chemda handled it professionally, beautifully and hilariously. Baron and Victor handled her brilliantly too, but Chemda had the toughest job and she never took any of the bait, backed up Marina when Marina had a good point, and like Thirteen was saying - by the last half hour Marina was fine. Not funny, but past her little tantrum. Along with Pat's most recent visit and John and Kyle a few days back this has been a fantastic run of guests bringing a significant amount of gold into the studio.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:55 AM   #70 (permalink)

Excrutiating but hilarious.

Major lols at the end when Marina apologised for the earlier 'tension' and Keith said "I didn't even notice"
theycallmepyro likes this.