Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you okay?
Yes 467 80.94%
No 110 19.06%
Voters: 577. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 05:38 AM   #91 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poley View Post
Oh My God!
Oh My Fucking God.

I Can't Believe That You Would Actually Do Something Like This To Me. I Don't Even Know Why. I'm Actually Shaking And I Feel Sick! I Thought That We Were Friends.

You've Just Ruined Keith And The Girl For Me. Forever. How Do You Expect Me To Listen To This EVER Again. I Can't Even Finish This Episode!

I Would Call You A Bitch, A Cunt Even, But It Wouldn't Make An Difference Would It? Why Are You Bring This On To The Internet? What Did I Do?
Well played Poley. Well played indeed.
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 05:42 AM   #92 (permalink)

Great to hear all the nice letters. All the other ones, it's quite clear you probably never got KATG anyways. Great show!
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 05:53 AM   #93 (permalink)

bucho - What do you even mean by well played?

evadwolrab - You're not missing much. Just me showing you all that some So called follower of this Keith and The Girl that she's a fucking fake. The 'letter' that i posted for that break up episode was what she really thought and didnt have the balls to come on here and say. I figured i'd write it down, in the hope Keith would shit on her. And he did. She goes on about being a fan and how much Keith and The Girl helped her through her attention seeking bullshit. She hasn't even donated, yet goes on about being a loyal fan for fuck sake. And the book, she ordered, it then got lost in the post so she never got it. She claimed to be getting a replacement but just got the refund.

And don't even get me started in what she did to me, claiming not to know anything. Faker and lair!
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 06:02 AM   #94 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyEvilCunt View Post
bucho - What do you even mean by well played?

evadwolrab - You're not missing much. Just me showing you all that some So called follower of this Keith and The Girl that she's a fucking fake. The 'letter' that i posted for that break up episode was what she really thought and didnt have the balls to come on here and say. I figured i'd write it down, in the hope Keith would shit on her. And he did. She goes on about being a fan and how much Keith and The Girl helped her through her attention seeking bullshit. She hasn't even donated, yet goes on about being a loyal fan for fuck sake. And the book, she ordered, it then got lost in the post so she never got it. She claimed to be getting a replacement but just got the refund.

And don't even get me started in what she did to me, claiming not to know anything. Faker and lair!
Oh I get it now. "Poley" is a "girl" you "know". And "she" is the one who's really responsible for the ludicrous post you made about how there is a ton of evidence for KATG's break up being fake?

Ok. What else does "Poley" do?
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 06:03 AM   #95 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Please Buches, dont get sucked into this.
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 06:04 AM   #96 (permalink)

I first half-jokingly voted "no" on the poll this morning... I wasn't all that okay at the time, but that had little to do with this, but now I fall in the perfectly sane "yes" section.

It's selfish to think any other way, Keith and Chemda have been so incredibly strong and mature about all of this and I'm very impressed with how they handled things and for them this is actually old news at this point. I finally got to listen to Friday's show now after hearing the live show yesterday, without any clue of what was going on. It was just so coherent, down to earth and matter of fact, way to go guys... all I can say is "wow". I wish you guys all the best in moving forward with the show, it's been great so far, so I can't see why it won't continue to be.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:08 AM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Please Buches, dont get sucked into this.
Sucked in? You mean to say "Poley" might not be "real" and it's actually all a "trick"?
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 06:13 AM   #98 (permalink)

Trick or not, it's insane and i dont want your awesome carpentery brain to be wasted on this convoluted crap...

Sorry, i'm still groggy.

Yeah i "think" that "poley" is not "real". But in the "end", i dont really give a "shit". I would "really" like a "titfuck" now. Oh "well".
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 06:21 AM   #99 (permalink)

Hmmmm. You're right. My brain is pretty awesome. But I don't think it would be a waste. I think "Poley" might yet have a lot to offer "the world".
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 06:25 AM   #100 (permalink)

Starting with a lot of "titfucks"
(Offline)  
Closed Thread