Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you okay?
Yes 467 80.94%
No 110 19.06%
Voters: 577. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #61 (permalink)

Doing okay

Im doing okay. I'd just like to say that Im only okay because of how great Keith and Chemda told us how they have handled things. At first I was beside myself, it was like my parents were splitting up. But as the show went on and as they showed me how well they are doing I felt so much better. Thanks for asking.
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #62 (permalink)

Like a funeral...

Holy crap-oly!!!

Some of these people who wrote in are like the assholes who go to the funeral of a friend's loved one and tries to make it all about themselves.

"Boo, hoo, hoo! You two went through emotional pain and hell and look what has happened to MEEEEEEEE!"

People are stupid.

And selfish.
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:09 PM   #63 (permalink)

Look, fine, I'll say it. I'm happy they broke up. Makes me feel better.

I broke up with a long term about a year and 1/4 ago. It made it hard to listen to Keith and the Girl. They were so happy. My ex and I used to listen. Then it was done and those sons of bitches were still all together and happy.

Years ago my ex and I spent a day listening to the episode where Keith farted into a conference call and just laughing our asses off. Now I had to listen to these happy fucks be all together while my life was pain.

Now it's all good. Their life was a mess too. We're all fucked up, all of us.

I, for one could not be more pleased that these two have broken up. I cried with joy.

Hmm this post seems fucked up.

"Oh well, send."
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Look, fine, I'll say it. I'm happy they broke up. Makes me feel better.

I broke up with a long term about a year and 1/4 ago. It made it hard to listen to Keith and the Girl. They were so happy. My ex and I used to listen. Then it was done and those sons of bitches were still all together and happy.

Years ago my ex and I spent a day listening to the episode where Keith farted into a conference call and just laughing our asses off. Now I had to listen to these happy fucks be all together while my life was pain.

Now it's all good. Their life was a mess too. We're all fucked up, all of us.

I, for one could not be more pleased that these two have broken up. I cried with joy.

Hmm this post seems fucked up.

"Oh well, send."
I am in the same boat. Misery loves company I guess.
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:20 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
I am in the same boat. Misery loves company I guess.
Rumors of my misery are greatly exaggerated. I would have chosen both fuck yeah AND suck yeah, but that was not an option.
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #66 (permalink)

Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks.

Hugs to you both. Gutsy shit.
(Keith, you can crash on my couch if the ol' lady is kickin' you out).
(Chemda, please don't kick Keith out because I don't want him using my bathroom).
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:33 PM   #67 (permalink)

A+++++++
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by profsmitty View Post
Hugs to you both. Gutsy shit.
(Keith, you can crash on my couch if the ol' lady is kickin' you out).
(Chemda, please don't kick Keith out because I don't want him using my bathroom).
way to go profsmitty making it about you!
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #69 (permalink)

Sleep deprived but had to comment

I was listening to this episode while I was drifting off to sleep. While I initially felt like Keith and Chemda were lying to the fans, I understood why they felt it was necessary and completely understand. I felt that I had to get up and answer "yes" to the poll as I have accepted it and can even relate in a way.

I am technically married but only on paper. I still live with the woman that I am married to but we sleep in other rooms and act basically like friends and roommates. We have a daughter whom we both deeply care about and both of us want to be involved in her life. While I can't pretend this current situation will last until our daughter is grown, it is nice to know that both of us are still involved daily in her life. The personal comprises on both sides are difficult at times but have been worth it to play a more active role in my child's life and not just be a "weekend dad." This is rambling a bit but I wanted to say that I can relate to Keith and Chemda deciding to continue as friends and partners even if their original relationship is not there anymore. I wish the both of you greater success and look forward to future shows.
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:43 PM   #70 (permalink)

Keith and Chemda,
After listening to the show and being befuddled in what I was hearing, we all have to applaud the two of you. While going through what must have been tremendous pain, heartache, and probably alot of confusion, the both of you were able to come to terms and continue to broadcast a show for the people. The people that talk shit about you constantly, threaten to unsubscribe on a daily basis, hate on you just for the sake of hatin', and have nothing better to do with life than mock Keith for the way he talks or how much he might not know about a mixing board(sluuurp)

Yet you believe in the people that have listened to every minute of every show. The ones who feel as though you're part of their family, people who admire your guts, the ones who have gotten tattoos, the ones who actually appreciate the sacrifice you have made, while dealing with this huge life-changing event, to keep us entertained for an hour or so a day. We love you guys and thank you endlessly!!

Last edited by deuce42; 06-01-2010 at 11:50 PM.
(Offline)  
Closed Thread