Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you okay?
Yes 467 80.94%
No 110 19.06%
Voters: 577. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #71 (permalink)

Double Fuck The Double Parkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
I fucking hate double parkers with a passion. If I was rich I would just drive around and ram every double parker that I see. Sure I wouldn't be rich for long... but it'd be worth it.
For people who park like fucktards we should be able to buy KaTG "You Park Like A Fucktard" sticker tickets. These would be made of a very tough vinyl with a really sticky, gooey black glue. Further more, there should be a "youParkLikeAFucktard.com" web site where we can post pictures (of course clearly showing the license plate) of the cars that have been "ticketed".
(Offline)  
Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #72 (permalink)

AWESOME IDEA!
Keith & Chemda should start selling "Team the Both of Em" shirts AND "Fuck Keith and Chemda" shirts. Or maybe shirts that say "Keith & The Girl lied to me and I'm MAAAAAAD"
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #73 (permalink)

I have been listening to the show for about two years now, and when I heard 1190, I was angry, and I was hurt. I am twenty, straight, and male.

Time has gone by, and I have read some comments, and I now understand where Keith and Chemda are coming from. As an entertainer, they aren't required to reveal anything about themselves that they don't want to. But as a listener, I have the right, not to blame them, but to be offended. They presented, in a very entertaining and professional manner, their life as the truth, and I accepted that. Then they told us what you thought was true, isn't true. They bluntly said this, with what seemed like apathy. People say that they didn't do anything wrong, and they didn't. They were under contract and had an excuse. But they did do something wrong by not caring about the feelings of their audience.

I haven't heard this show yet, but from the quote, I believe that it might make me angry, but I can pretty much guarantee that I will continue listening, and will continue to like and support Keith and the Girl. But I had to throw in my two cents, no matter how silly some people might believe them to be.

Oh boy, I'm gonna get shit for this.
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #74 (permalink)

a-ha!

i just love how many people (myself included) feel they just have to write something half-tied to the thread and let everyone know how they felt, how they dealt with it, how they feel now. the fact that katg is so...subversive? let's use that, the fact that they've gotten under so many skins...

fuckin' amazing!?

anyone 'member the pre-show for tuesday? the comment "everyone's waiting for his first words"?

i was sitting at a screen in an architectural firm. i should have been finishing design development sixty percent drawings for a university gym. instead i was staring at the chat waiting for the show to start 'cause i had to hear them. his words. missed them 'cause i had to join a meeting. but they've got me hooked. he had 200+ people live on a tuesday afternoon (n.a.) hanging on his every random facial expression.

i mean, i watched the 2010 winter olympics on tv most days, and i live in van. couldn't skip hearing this first hand. you kids done good. keep it up?
-ii
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 01:31 AM   #75 (permalink)

I did answer "no" to the poll but to be fair, I've been sick with some kind of pigAIDS/plague/whatevs for days now, all through the holiday weekend. So I generally feel like complete shite.
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 01:33 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Eye View Post
But they did do something wrong by not caring about the feelings of their audience.
If after listening to todays show you still believe that, then you truly don't listen.
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
If after listening to todays show you still believe that, then you truly don't listen.
Or do listen, don't get it, and should just give up and move on.
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 01:41 AM   #78 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Eye View Post
I have been listening to the show for about two years now, and when I heard 1190, I was angry, and I was hurt. I am twenty, straight, and male.

Time has gone by, and I have read some comments, and I now understand where Keith and Chemda are coming from. As an entertainer, they aren't required to reveal anything about themselves that they don't want to. But as a listener, I have the right, not to blame them, but to be offended. They presented, in a very entertaining and professional manner, their life as the truth, and I accepted that. Then they told us what you thought was true, isn't true. They bluntly said this, with what seemed like apathy. People say that they didn't do anything wrong, and they didn't. They were under contract and had an excuse. But they did do something wrong by not caring about the feelings of their audience.

I haven't heard this show yet, but from the quote, I believe that it might make me angry, but I can pretty much guarantee that I will continue listening, and will continue to like and support Keith and the Girl. But I had to throw in my two cents, no matter how silly some people might believe them to be.

Oh boy, I'm gonna get shit for this.
I'm not going to give you shit buddy. But think about what you say there in the second paragraph. "I have the right to be offended." Of course you do. But you don't just have a right, you also have a choice whether you're going to be offended. And what good is it going to do you to be offended by something you can't control or change?

Unless you're a comic it does you no good at all.
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 01:59 AM   #79 (permalink)

Well I know when I'm wrong.
(Offline)  
Old 06-02-2010, 02:44 AM   #80 (permalink)

I will forever maintain that they're Lobelling us, even if I personally see Chemda stab Keith in the heart with a rusty nail. They're so committed to the prank!
(Offline)  
Closed Thread