Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does Keith have to tell his audience who his girlfriend is?
Yes. The point of KATG is to share everything. 89 24.72%
??? Of course not. He can choose what he wants to say. 271 75.28%
Voters: 360. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #271 (permalink)

I know lots of people who watch WWE and think it's 100% real. I also know lots of people who think think the bible is 100% real. I happen to think reality is 100% real. We're probably all wrong...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #272 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatterDaySaint View Post
I know lots of people who watch WWE and think it's 100% real. I also know lots of people who think think the bible is 100% real. I happen to think reality is 100% real. We're probably all wrong...
Where do you live that you know so many stupid people? I seriously would move asap iiwy
Old 07-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #273 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatterDaySaint View Post
We're probably all wrong...
seems about right
Old 07-30-2010, 07:04 AM   #274 (permalink)

I loved hearing how the folks in S. Africa aren't educated on the subject of HIV and condoms... I've never seen a country have it shoved down their throats more, they even had an HIV positive Sesame Street character for crying out loud. Yet, they still have the highest rates. I doubt it's religion standing in the way.... Catholosism isn't that popular with the locals as far as I know, it's more selfishness and thoughtlessness in the heat of the moment I think. Hoping this gel will bring a lot of hope with it.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:06 AM   #275 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy1e View Post
I loved hearing how the folks in S. Africa aren't educated on the subject of HIV and condoms... I've never seen a country have it shoved down their throats more, they even had an HIV positive Sesame Street character for crying out loud. Yet, they still have the highest rates. I doubt it's religion standing in the way.... Catholosism isn't that popular with the locals as far as I know, it's more selfishness and thoughtlessness in the heat of the moment I think. Hoping this gel will bring a lot of hope with it.
Said the person who lives in a country where around 25% of adults have HIV and the life expectancy is 61. But good on ya!
Old 07-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #276 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Assholes View Post
Said the person who lives in a country where around 25% of adults have HIV and the life expectancy is 61. But good on ya!
Not arguing with you there. I still don't attribute it to being uneducated though, everyone and their dog knows HOW you get HIV and HOW you can prevent it - it doesn't mean they take notice.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:17 AM   #277 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
I think my involvement in this has gone far enough. Thanks for the good times, if anyone ever needs anything from me, shoot me an email at spookyinthecity at gmail.com.
I like how Spooks tries to make it look like thepetek's putdown caused him to leave the forums, not the whole fiasco with himself being an idiot passive-aggressive douchebag. HI-lar-ious.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #278 (permalink)

Slack-jawed homophobes

Dear Chemda,

My internet service was cut off and restored recently, so I've been catching up on last month's episodes. I was moved to write by the appalling treatment you receive when you're out with your girlfriend and the idiotic comments you read out from the forums.

They said this is the life-style you chose and that you should 'deal with it'. I know you don't choose to be bisexual any more than you can choose to like jazz more than rock or choose to be tall over short. In fact, the troglodytes who shout obscenities at you make the life-style choice to be ass-holes. They're the ones making life harder than it has to be for you and Lauren. People shrug and say, 'The world is like that,' but it's people who choose to make it that way and they could do better. I think love is a beautiful thing and I'm happy for the two of you. Don't let the bastards cramp your style.

I love your podcast. Keep up the good work.

Duncan