Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-08-2005, 11:42 AM   #11 (permalink)

My new favorite word is "masturbatory."

And the first result in a Google search for that word leads you to this informative website: http://www.healthystrokes.com
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Oh man, that web site http://www.truechristian.com/masturbation.html that Keith was reading from almost made me piss myself. I thought that this must be a joke, but it looks like the dude is serious. I'm not in the USA, so I may not be the best judge of whacky "right wing christian fundamentalist" churches versus practical joke web sites.

If this is real, then we would only see references to a site like this in our press along with the phrase "Only in a America". I was assuming that it was a man that put up the site, given a couple of choice quotes:

Quote:
If we outlaw dildos and require that all sausages, cucumbers and carrots be sold pre-sliced, we will make it much easier for the women among us to resist the temptation to Masturbate.
Now, would your refridgerator survive an inspection by the mastabatory police?

Quote:
A woman who has had a Clitoridectomy is permanently cured of Masturbation and other lascivious behavior, but the Godless bureaucrats in Washington, D.C. have had the audacity to OUTLAW this operation! One of the main goals of Americans For Purity is to not only repeal the laws against Clitoridectomy, but to make it mandatory for female children (who will never miss the part that is removed if it is done early enough). And surgery isn't just for Females! Many have suggested Castration or Clitoridectomy for adult Males or Females that are repeat Masturbatory offenders.
Obviously the women here will have some problems with legalising clitoridectomy operations, but I imagine that if jerking off was illegal, and could actually be stopped, then most men would be asking for castration just to relieve the pressure. Then again, my opinion may not count, given that I am a "repeat Masturbatory offender".
Old 09-08-2005, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

http://keithandthegirlforums.com/for...opic.php?t=143
Old 09-09-2005, 02:56 AM   #14 (permalink)

WAS UP THIS IS A TEST FUCKERS
Old 09-09-2005, 04:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showboat
WAS UP THIS IS A TEST FUCKERS
congratulations it worked. Try the Shite section for introductions.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
LD

the next time somebody goes into a booth take a UV lamp with you and try and fill in the blank spaces. If you can find some.

I would like to see what those booths look like with a UV lamp. Who knows, maybe you'll see some hidden messages.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
LD

anybody remember the genital drive? For that long distance mutual masturbation session.

FuckU FuckMe.

Old 09-12-2005, 02:32 AM   #18 (permalink)

Very nice. But the thing was made way back in 1999. It might have been adequate back then, but nowadays people expect to get a lot more RAM with their hardware.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:43 AM   #19 (permalink)

Keith, the Saffir-Simpson Scale

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutsshs.shtml

This shows you what the intensity of hurricanes are and what damage they can produce. Incidently, Katrina had sustained, and I mean SUSTAINED winds of 175 MPH about 6 hours before landfall! The storm winds had dropped about 40 mph just before it hit, making it a CAT 4 like you said. Still, it probably had gusts around that speed.

I wouldn't have wanted to be there...
Old 09-12-2005, 07:26 PM   #20 (permalink)

Keith's story about jerking it in an adult movie theater reminded me of the Pee-Wee Herman debacle when he got busted for indecent exposure at one of those places.

I would have a hard time walking into one of those places for fear of running into someone I knew like from my prayer group.