Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-14-2005, 03:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

"Sorry dude, but by your logic clowns shouldn't wear baggy pants and stupid make-up because they are increasing their chances of being scratched, bitten, pissed on and booted in the ass by snot-nosed 7-year-olds by a factor of x percent."

Yes, dressing ridiculous will increase my chances of being harassed. That is correct.

I'm a man, and I'm telling you what we're thinking. You know that book, "He's Just Not That Into You"? That doesn't affect men's chances with fucking over women, because you chicks just won't listen.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 10:13 AM   #22 (permalink)
mef

re: clowns and baggy pants. Book-learning: who needs it?

It may pain Keith and/or Chemda to know it, (dunno, does it?) but Keith is spouting common-sense, and it's not far off from what has been argued by one of the most famous feminists in America, professor and author Camille Paglia. If it's any consolation, Keith, (because I assume you don't think of yourself as a feminist), Paglia too took some serious abuse from the feminist mainstream after she published thoughts more or less like yours in her book: Sex, Art and American Culture: Essays (1992). (Paglia was also probably a bit, if not much, more diplomatic.)

You can see one relevant excerpt here, around the reference to car keys. http://tinyurl.com/9a7rh
(College-schmollege. Some geniuses are always self-taught.)

Fact of the matter is, Keith should have, (hell, he does have), the free speech right to walk in a poor black neighbourhood and say he thinks the founding fathers had it right when they made slavery legal. More than that, he has the right to make that speech without being worried about being stabbed in the throat. Doesn't make it smart.

---
That being said: Keith, you're still fucked. Guys are animals. Looking all cute and innocent will set off the one half of the guys that looking all tarted up won't, and vice-versa. Who's to say which group of guys is more dangerous?
Old 09-14-2005, 10:15 AM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The black group. Let's just say The Founding Fathers had a point.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:19 PM   #24 (permalink)

I got quoted on the show!

Wow, my first brush w/ fame. No thrill to anyone else I'm sure, but it made me wet my pants on my way to lunch today when I heard Keith reading the e-mail I sent him! It also made me realize I should learn how to write better or have someone read my e-mail back to me, because even though Keith read it word for word it came out fucked up.

It was regarding Motley Crue and Kickstart my Heart.

Title = Nikki Sixx's drug overdose (1989?) where he actually died and paramedics had to revive him with an adrenalin shot.
Lyrics = After this frightening event all of Motley Crue cleaned up their drug crazed ways and wrote the song to celebrate their newfound thrills; getting high on life (cars, girls, skydiving, motorcycles).

Anyway, I totally digg KATG and was floored to hear my e-mail read!

Oh and to comment on the other topic running above me here; Blackie on Whitey crime at college most certainly does happen when Whitey are quite "well off" kids going to an Ivy League school who's campus borders poor Blackie's neighborhood (like it does where I work). And yes, there is a "street" where on one side the income is 100 times that of the people on the other side and that is the line that smart people don't cross, or they wind up losing their wallet or worse. All hell breaks loose when the poor side starts crossing to the money side to "take" some of what they ain't got. That's when the reporters come.

Poverty=Crime.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:11 PM   #25 (permalink)

Smelly Girls

I like it when my girl smells a little.

I wish she would shower less often.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:22 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
You know that book, "He's Just Not That Into You"? That doesn't affect men's chances with fucking over women, because you chicks just won't listen.
This is f--kin classic!