Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-14-2005, 02:07 PM   #21 (permalink)

yeah chicken on pizza is good. we have this place in cinci called...shit what the fuck is it's name?...dewie's! oh man that shit is good. they have a bar-b-que pizza that's out of this world! makes dieting very difficult. even though they do put veggies on it like corn and beans which makes a very convenient justification. the only thing is, they use thin crust. it's good but it's a little too communist for me. i'm american and i demand more than i deserve damnit! it is good though.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:46 PM   #22 (permalink)

You guys were so dead on about the whole beauty industry. You guys also nailed it about fat as well. I've lost 55 pounds in the last 6 months, and I know I'll be healthier because of it. Oh yeah, my girlfriends name is Monique. 8)
Old 09-15-2005, 12:28 PM   #23 (permalink)

Diet tip

Hi!

A funny thing I heard from a local DJ. He eats ice cream with a baby spoon so that he takes little scoops and that requires more work, so you eat less. Sort of reminded me of getting a smaller plate so you don't eat as much!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:38 AM   #24 (permalink)

wise yogi once say...

take care of your business before it take care of you..

click me keith
Old 09-26-2005, 03:31 PM   #25 (permalink)

The Snorer

Keet, Keet....

You have Sleep Apnea. It gets turned up double or triple when you drink.
I know I drink heavy at times and the snoring gets so bad I wake up or...or stop breathing all together. I'll wake up gasping sometimes.

Did the sleep study thing
and they put the air-mask on or C-pap

http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~saslabo/...s4/on_cpap.jpg

Its awful.
Slow down on the drinking and youl get better.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:30 PM   #26 (permalink)

Keith's heartburn - esophagus may be damaged

My 2-cents...

I've had this happen a lot as well. In 99 I had to go to the hospital when traveling. Too much stress finally gave me ulcer-like conditions. Turns out i ruined my stomach and all the acids burnt the sphincter (not the one in your ass ha ha) that goes up to my esophagus. So if I'd eat too much, or do certain sports after eating (bench press at the gym cause you're lying down), the food and acids would go up in my throat, then i'd get that same lump keith was talking about. I'd get all this mucus in my throat, so thick i could barely breathe. I'd almost pass out, trying to spit and breathe and swallow or vomit if i could. I'd have to lie down and sleep/pass out for at least 1/2 hour before I'd be alright. And it defintely wasn't anything to do with weight. I'm 6'2 and I weigh <150 (I've always been very skinny) so you don't have to be fat to get these problems.

I had to go on stomach medicine for a long while to heal everything up, tilt your bed slightly so the food doesn't come back up when you sleep, cut out coffee(caffeine is bad) & alcohol (Chemda would be happy), take Zantac when it flares up (gets you burping fast to get relief), no more deep fried foods. I'm much better now, as long as I don't go excessive on any of the above.