Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-20-2005, 01:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell
Here's the email I sent to Dane Cook...

You are such a pussy! We tried to like you but you had to be a pretentious prick that can't take a joke and blow off Keith and the Girl. What a mistake!

Darrell

Everyone send him an email at dc@danecook.com and tell him he is a homo.
yes I'm sure that will help. All the KATG fans intentionally pissing him off.

I don't think he's going to consider not being on the show such a huge mistake given that he's in a top ten movie right now and he's probably sleeping on a bed of money.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:34 PM   #12 (permalink)

virginity

so hold on - i had oral sex years before i had vaginal sex NOW does that mean i lost my virginity way earlier than i originally thought?

guess i didn't count oral sex as 'sex' either ..

what does anyone think?
Old 10-20-2005, 02:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
yes I'm sure that will help. All the KATG fans intentionally pissing him off.

I don't think he's going to consider not being on the show such a huge mistake given that he's in a top ten movie right now and he's probably sleeping on a bed of money.
There is something called being a decent human being, sir. Just because Keith and the Girl are not mainstream right now, does not mean they won't be soon. When their show goes mainstream, I bet he will be right there begging for attention.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell
There is something called being a decent human being, sir. Just because Keith and the Girl are not mainstream right now, does not mean they won't be soon. When their show goes mainstream, I bet he will be right there begging for attention.
but not if the only thing he remembers is how all the KATG fans fucked up his email inbox.

Right now Keith and Chemda could be in the process of smoothing things out behind the scenes. Until they ask us to screw around with celebrities on their behalf then leave it alone.

To be fair Dane did the correct thing, he emailed them the same day he failed to turn up (again) with apologies, which would make him a "decent" human being. Not turning up this time just makes him a bit of a pussy for backing out.

Because the FDC show was recorded earlier that day Keith and Chemda had not received the email, so they were pissed and made (hilarious LOLx4) fun of him. If they had received the email before that they probably would not have made the same show.

Edit: see spaceboy's thread on the DC forum. Makes the point without being obnoxious about it.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

Great show knuckleheads *said in Cosby's voice*.

Boiling Points!! was also a good read, I too have the Keith voice over in my head which is a good thing I guess. I find myself reading certain words or phrases out loud like "They wanted sex on the beach
not just the drink! Wakka wakka!". The whole hidden camera/reality shows concept reminds me of why I steal media content without the guilt. Fuck Mtv and Hollywood wakka wakka! Speaking of hidden camera shows, I was reminded of THIS.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:26 PM   #16 (permalink)

Funny Show As Usual...

..especially the part where Chemda says that we went into Iraq to liberate the Iraqis! HA HA...yeah, right.

Keep up the good work!
Old 10-20-2005, 08:11 PM   #17 (permalink)

Support Keith and The Girl! Buy from their Amazon Store!

Dane Cook - Harmful if Swallowed http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=keithan...1=ffffff&f=ifr

Dane Cook - Retaliation [EXPLICIT LYRICS] http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=keithan...1=ffffff&f=ifr
Old 10-20-2005, 08:43 PM   #18 (permalink)

Fuck Dane Cook

Dane Cook is obviously not a true comedian, given he has trouble understanding jokes. I find his humour very dry. Most of his jokes I have heard before, if not are very clever adaptations of someone elses material.

He is not funny, he's just a good performer, kinda like William Hung, he's really shit but you just have to watch!
Old 10-20-2005, 11:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
LD

I re-listened to the FDC show to see what he could be so ticked off by (Still funny btw, hopscotch couches ...) and the only two things which I can really think of are the fact that you called him ugly and Chemda making fun of his routine and how he gets his act together.

The stealing jokes thing I thought came off well since it always sounded to me that you were disagreeing with the Air America guys by saying where the hell could Dane steal that voice/jumping material from.

The coke payoff line was so obviously funny nobody could take real offence at that.

So I figure he's pissed that you called him ugly, since he seems to love his own face and likes sticking it everywhere any chance he gets.

However that ugly remark spawned one of the funniest moments in the next show, when Keith says "I called you horrendously ugly, howcanwebefriendsnow!" so what the hell. Show 2, Dane 0.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:10 AM   #20 (permalink)

Don't ask me, I didn't email him.

I'm just happy my HUAR update made the show.