Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should there be another American Civil War?
Yes 66 52.38%
No 60 47.62%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2012, 10:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1645: The Civil War II

"This is the best time of all times. C'mon, let's face it."

Jeffrey Joseph | Facebook

Get KATG VIP for bonus podcasts, special shows and other great offers!

Last edited by Keith; 09-02-2012 at 09:02 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

we're already in a civil war, it's crazy people with guns vs. the rest of us

no i don't think we should have a civil war, especially with nukes

but if we were what would we be fighting over:
gay rights?
pro-rights vs. pro choice?
coke vs. pepsi
east vs. west
etc.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

The Ryan-Romney big shebang here, with Mr. Eastwood showing up later....Did anyone factcheck this bullshit? Hollllly crap. FactCheck.org and www.politifact.com almost makes me sad. For legitimate Republicans if they even exist anymore (not the crazies) aren't they ashamed at this bullshit? I could come up with several legitimate reasons you could call Obama out on. Yet, it's whether he was born here (still?!) he's a fuck up (the end lol) and taking something he said out of context therefore fuck'em. Like the whole Romney thing about liking to fire people. When one SHOULD be talking about what each guy plans to do with Healthcare, Economy, and War. But let's all just make shit up, make fun of the other guy, and then spin the opponent's words. This is exactly why I am beginning to stop watching any of this shit. Especially THAT side. Like the sick fucks I work with who use the word "Fag" and "Nigger" like the word "the". Oh, and they aren't racist or homophobic they'll say. Lmfao. Sigh. I voted no. Maybe I should ask for a re-vote. No,
I gotta better idea. Can we let the south succeed like they wanted years ago? NO TRADING with them! NO HELP! Let them be their own. PERIOD. I'll gladly move. (come next year I could technically lol) See how things evolve. Who goes to shit. Who doesn't. I think that sounds fair.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...
Old 09-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

I think we could trick the south into passing every pro civil rights bill by adding "And I think fucking my family is right" into everything we want passed. The ballot would look like this:

Prop manlove

Yes (And I think fucking my family is right)
No (And I think fucking my family is wrong.)

All of a sudden gays can get married because incest is more important to them than persecuting gays.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Remember seven months ago when they all hated Clint Eastwood's guts because he did a Superbowl ad that basically said, "Isn't it nice that the American car industry is starting to recover?" I do! I also remember Mitt Romney saying that we should let Detroit fail.

Fuck a civil war, I say let the assholes secede. Red states tend to take more in federal money than they pay in taxes. Let's see how long they last without being subsidized by the blue states.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbid View Post
All of a sudden gays can get married because incest is more important to them than persecuting gays.
that's not a very nice thing to say. it's an easy joke to make, but you aren't joking.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
that's not a very nice thing to say. it's an easy joke to make, but you aren't joking.
They'll live.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

you can think as you like, stereotypes exist, but you don't give a hoot to know my people and the words you say apply to myself, some of our favorite fellow KATGers, and the gay mountain youth i work with. there's a lot to laugh at, but you, my friend, believe it and are just being rude for shock value. carry on. we lost the war, right?
Old 09-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith is right. By being a christian your supporting the bad things in the bible. Its like saying I disagree with the Nazis but I'll join them because they are good at uniting their community.

People say that Jesus was only about love. Now, even accepting that is true (by the way read your new testament, its not) the old testament is STILL PART OF THE BIBLE! Jesus says in Matthew 5:17 “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil." All that crap in the old testament is part of your believes if you believe the bible is true.

Christianity is not a buffet where you skip the veggies and only take the meet. Its a stir fry where its all mixed together into one dish.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
you can think as you like, stereotypes exist, but you don't give a hoot to know my people and the words you say apply to myself, some of our favorite fellow KATGers, and the gay mountain youth i work with. there's a lot to laugh at, but you, my friend, believe it and are just being rude for shock value. carry on. we lost the war, right?
What would you propose as the viable alternative to this?