Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you ask a neighbor to quiet down
Yes, I'd ask directly. 33 47.83%
No, I'd tell the landlord/maintenance 9 13.04%
Neither. I wouldn't say anything. 27 39.13%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree7Likes

Old 01-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1710: New Here

"And that's why that sex move is called Goat Thumping."

Share this episode: New Here - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: www.KATG.com/itunes

Last edited by Keith; 01-23-2013 at 03:37 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

We have a neighbor who has an ornamental windmill in his back yard that squeaks when the wind is blowing. I'm planning on going over there sometime when they're not home and spray some lube on the bearing.

Another neighbor of ours has a coon dog in the back yard. As far as we know the neighbor doesn't hunt. Every so often this dog starts baying. Not the dog's fault.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Guns at home

Hey Keith, It might be my memory fucking with me but I though you told a story once about your mother shooting out the window at something.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Why do you keep associating guns ownership with not allowing gay marriage ? In Maine almost every citizen owns a gun and we just passed the law allowing gay marriage.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You JUST passed the law? How progressive of you.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

We are one of two states in this wonderful nation that voted in gay marriage by popular vote. You should be celebrating that we did this not giving sarcasm.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Nah.
SNACKS likes this.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

My neighbor's have THREE constantly yipping, barking, little shit chiuhuahuas that have an incessant, wall-piercing bark, that absolutely kills me and has ruined my summers, as I can't enjoy my yard - at all. I have talked w/ the neighbor's on the other side of them and they have pleaded w/ these people to do something. They have not. So, they have forced me to scream obscenities and go pound on their door, if I am outside at the same time as their dogs. I would like to poison them, beat the shit out of the man of the house, shoot a shotgun into the air, pour containers of piss onto their white car, etc...but have remained 'un-psycho-like for the past 3 years. People tell me to call the cops; I don't do that. I like to think simple communication would work, but it simply has not. I can't kill the little fuckers, either, because I love animals, am a dog owner myself, (my dog doesn't bark by the way - she's an old shepered dog) and have even knocked on their door and let them know when one of the little shits gets out and I see em in the alleyway. Being a 'good' neighbor is over-rated. These people take advantage and don't give a fuck at all. I recommend being loud, confrontational, and at the very least: leave a note or something. Shame is a wonderful thing; more people should embrace it.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

If you have never been to a gun show I would fully recommend you go. It's great for people watching. Also if you really want to know what people think about guns, politics, race relations, end of the world, etc... every nutjob is there.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
Another neighbor of ours has a coon dog in the back yard. As far as we know the neighbor doesn't hunt. Every so often this dog starts baying. Not the dog's fault.
That 'coon dog' is called a beagle. The 'baying' is what they are known for. They are very cute, but quite possibly the worst dog to live next to. The first would be the chiuhuahua. There is nothing worse than living in the middle of nowhere, a place you would think is specifically designed for peace and calm, and having a loud and unnecessary disturbance - constantly going on. It's the worst.