Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Pick One
Pringles 46 54.76%
Lay's 23 27.38%
Cracker Jack 3 3.57%
Keith McNally 12 14.29%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree38Likes

Old 09-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1852: And a Bag of Chips

with Greg Warren

www.twitter.com/GregWarren

Share this episode: And a Bag of Chips (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by Marisela; 09-26-2013 at 12:06 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What if McNally loves it when you (deservedly) shit all over him? He probably does.

If you really want him to go away, ignoring him is probably the way to go.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

My computer wouldn't let me vote for Keith. I misread and thought it said Malley and all my computer heard was "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT POOR ISSSSSSS!!!!!!" And wouldn't take my vote until I clicked Pringles. My laptop has class.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
What if McNally loves it when you (deservedly) shit all over him? He probably does.

Just between you and me, I don't ever want him to go away.

Just like like it's fun that insane DJ Quad is back.

Our secret.
Blitzgal, Sparrow, Ranz and 2 others like this.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post

omg. he /absolutely/ creams his big boys every time keith responds. i imagine there are audible groans of painful ecstasy. and an effigy of danny.

sometimes, givin' a body what it wants is even better than the other cheek.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Fucking loving this guest!!!

Wrestling, which is not ghey at all:

Army shit and Keith bonding:

And impressions - That flute riff had me pissing myself laughing. Followed up with the assistant coach bit - I could picture Jerry Van Dyke saying that shit. Fucking hilarious!!

This one's getting a 2nd listen.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Greg's girlfriend brings a rival brand of chips to the picnic. Guess who's not getting laid tonight.

The only guy who looks cool playing flute is that guy from Jethro Tull, but that's only because he can play it standing on one leg.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I'm not sure how to properly phrase this question, but is the "danger" that most women experience while walking down the street at night more real or just perceived. I think every guy has a story of when they were just walking down the street and a woman just happened to be walking in front of them obviously panicked that you were walking behind them. When they were actually in no danger whatsoever. Is it that women are trained to fear, or are women truly in so much danger just walking down the street at night?
Old 09-25-2013, 02:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

My first two kids were born at home with a midwife. My mother-in-law and I were the assistant midwifes on both deliveries.

I looked at local hospitals and maternity wards in Ukraine and determined that it would be cheaper, cleaner, infinitely more humane, and much more professional to remodel my bathroom and install a larger bathtub, hire an experienced midwife, and have an ambulance on standby downstairs in the event of complications than to send my wife to a Ukrainian hospital for delivery.

I'd have to go back to the tape, but I recall my wife only screaming twice each time on the final two pushes per delivery. Not a single complaint from the neighbors either time.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:41 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
I'm not sure how to properly phrase this question, but is the "danger" that most women experience while walking down the street at night more real or just perceived. I think every guy has a story of when they were just walking down the street and a woman just happened to be walking in front of them obviously panicked that you were walking behind them. When they were actually in no danger whatsoever. Is it that women are trained to fear, or are women truly in so much danger just walking down the street at night?
We're socialized to be constantly on guard. We also don't know who the "bad guys" are on sight. It would be nice if they wore signs. Edit: You also don't know what that woman has already experienced. For instance, I'm extremely vigilant while on the street because of what happened to me as a kid. People who've already been crime victims probably have a stronger response than those who haven't. I won't even walk around in the dark -- I drive.

I live in a college town, and every fall when the students get back, the muggers have a field day. Right now the big thing is a blitz attack from behind. They run up behind you, bash you over the head, and steal your shit. Both men and women are being attacked.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 09-25-2013 at 06:43 AM.