Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-17-2005, 10:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
mkl

I don't care about celebrity gossip at all. I *do* like the jokes that the celebrity gossip sets up. Patrice usually has some good witty one liners after her gossip, and it also sets up some stuff for Keith to go off on. All in all, the celebrity gossip just brings in some fresh topics for everyone to talk and make jokes about.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 10:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

ching chong
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chinese.jpg (62.1 KB, 31 views)
Old 12-17-2005, 10:40 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl
I don't care about celebrity gossip at all. I *do* like the jokes that the celebrity gossip sets up. Patrice usually has some good witty one liners after her gossip, and it also sets up some stuff for Keith to go off on. All in all, the celebrity gossip just brings in some fresh topics for everyone to talk and make jokes about.
Thank you. The gossip is the just a method to get us to some real humor.

Though, we do need Chemda in there as a foil....
Old 12-18-2005, 12:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't get the lack of love. See...Patrice does us all a great service. She goes over this stuff and gives us a good laugh too, but all the while arming us with the tools to impress the ladies. Have a girlfriend who's big on gossip...just drop an exclusive story...boom. Would I know what was going on with Nick and Jessica, or really care that much...no...but see now I do know the straight dope, so if I'm ever in a conversation where that comes up...I got it covered. I would never have known about that jewel of knowledge, "Snakes on a Plane", had it not been for gossip thursday. So Patrice, you've been taking alot of shit lately, but I want to be one to say thank you. You rock. Keep booking hookers and telling us all about those silly celebs.

Twitter/pfpulse

Old 12-18-2005, 04:45 AM   #15 (permalink)

Post You fail to mention little details

of these stories that are even more amazing. The dude that Colojono broke into the house with was the 40+ year old father of C's 20 yr old girlfriend, who recently broke up with him, and refused to talk to him. So after police were called Thursday night because C wouldnt leave that girl alone. Dad takes him out to the strip club and later that night they break into that house..etc.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:37 AM   #16 (permalink)

So - was the opening line a little inside joke, cause Keet & Patrice were secretly getting it on before the show?

Was Patrice riding keith going "call me Chenda, white boy!"?

Or was it just a blow-job amongst friends?

Tell all keith!
Old 12-18-2005, 10:39 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve24
I don't get the lack of love. See...Patrice does us all a great service. She goes over this stuff and gives us a good laugh too, but all the while arming us with the tools to impress the ladies. Have a girlfriend who's big on gossip...just drop an exclusive story...boom. Would I know what was going on with Nick and Jessica, or really care that much...no...but see now I do know the straight dope, so if I'm ever in a conversation where that comes up...I got it covered. I would never have known about that jewel of knowledge, "Snakes on a Plane", had it not been for gossip thursday. So Patrice, you've been taking alot of shit lately, but I want to be one to say thank you. You rock. Keep booking hookers and telling us all about those silly celebs.
My point exactly. But for me Patrice saves me a few bucks. I hear the gossip Friday morning on my drive to work, When my wife and I go shopping and she goes to grab US or People, I can tell her what is already in there. That way she doesn't have to buy it.

Did they call it brokeback mountain, because it makes you think of "bareback fucking"
Old 12-19-2005, 11:46 AM   #18 (permalink)

T-Shirts

Keith,

Just let me give you a little free-enterprise tip... If you are loosing money on the T-shirts, RAISE THE PRICE! I will pay it! I ordered two shirts for my brothers. I would have paid $5 more each shirt without blinking.

I want you to make money so you will keep doing the show!!

Keep up the great job!

JD
Old 12-19-2005, 12:23 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK2000
Just let me give you a little free-enterprise tip... If you are loosing money on the T-shirts, RAISE THE PRICE! I will pay it! I ordered two shirts for my brothers. I would have paid $5 more each shirt without blinking.
I want you to make money so you will keep doing the show!!
Yes, What do we owe you? if it is 2 bucksper shirt ordered, make it 3 (for Paypal), instead of 15 bucks a shirt, make it $18, plus 2 bucks for shipping, or a dollar per shirt.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:13 AM   #20 (permalink)

don't hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by digifu
Patrice represents everything I hate a bout radio and television and why I started listening to podcasts. if I wanted to here about celebrity bullshit she knows nothing about, Id watch any random channel on TV or any fm radio station.... Now I understand Chemda is gone and the show is trying to make do, but if I had to choose between another day with no show or recruit a fucking E! news reject, Id go with no show, at least I can handle that.
Call me crazy.. but i would have thought that the title of "Keith and Patrice" would have given you some kind of hint that maybe you wouldn't want to listen to, or even download this episode?

Patrice, you keep up the fantabulous work. And more hooker bitch talk please. Thank you!