Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-15-2014, 10:35 PM   #151 (permalink)

What's the episode Pat (I think it was Pat) defended Woody Allen?

What's the episode where Pat called that woman who escaped that sex trafficking ring a liar? (I think it was marathon episode?)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:57 PM   #152 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kara View Post
Sooooooooo...Pat signed and drew a penis in my coveted Keith Malley autobiography, "The Great American Novel."

Are you guys offering replacements for tainted KATG material?
That's on you. It certainly wouldn't have been my idea.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:49 PM   #153 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoureuglytoo View Post
What's the episode Pat (I think it was Pat) defended Woody Allen?

What's the episode where Pat called that woman who escaped that sex trafficking ring a liar? (I think it was marathon episode?)
1923: The Art of Charm

for future reference you can look up past guests and see all the episodes they have been on and what was talked about
Old 11-15-2014, 11:54 PM   #154 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The second paragraph makes no sense to me, but I'll address the stupidity around it.

"If Pat is really doing these things..."

Believe me, he is. Or don't believe me, and guess for me why both Chemda and I are making this up, including the specifics mentioned here and on the the show. We definitely have mentioned some specifics, including the woman we know that cringed to be backstage with him cause he's been inappropriate to her before, him grabbing a woman and banging his dick into her ass, he sincerely trying to get with a blacked-out woman while he of course was completely sober, and more. I'd love to hear these idiotic theories on what we have to gain by making this up.

So now that we've settled we're obviously not making it up, why do you need to know who the girls are? Do you know them?

We already mentioned that some were interns of ours, some were close friends, and others are comics that we know as well. You now need NAMES? For what?

I had guys text me with other Pat Dixon stories about him being lecherous, and they don't want their names mentioned. These are the GUYS! And THEY want to remain anonymous.

Chemda and I have the balls and lips to address that. And you know we're telling the truth. So what more do you need?

Why be anonymous? Everyone on these forums has a fake anonymous name. Why? Why can't they just share their honest feelings about things?

You got me riled up. Your post is retarded, and I think you didn't bother reading what was already written before you typed.
Second paragraph was in direct response to Chemda's reasons why victims might not speak out.

You are right in my post being retarded if you or anyone else somehow thought I was on Pat's side. That's pretty far from the case. My position is that Pat is a sex offender minimum if not an actual rapist and I am retroactively creeped out from having met him at a KATG event. That he's freely walking around bothers me and I'd like to see that situation remedied.

I don't need to know names. But police probably do if anything is going to come of this beyond the influence of KATG.

@Scumhook/@sparrow I'm not blaming victims for being victims and nothing I've said comes even close to that.

But they ARE in a position to stop him and at least at this point are choosing not to. I'm not even saying they're somehow "bad" for making this choice, I'm saying I don't think it's the right one.

If any of those women are reading this the thing I'd want them to take away from it is there's a big community of people willing to stand behind you if you step up and nail this asshole to the wall.

I'm in.
aka Straight Edge Greg
Old 11-16-2014, 12:08 AM   #155 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekseyev View Post
Second paragraph was in direct response to Chemda's reasons why victims might not speak out.

You are right in my post being retarded if you or anyone else somehow thought I was on Pat's side. That's pretty far from the case. My position is that Pat is a sex offender minimum if not an actual rapist and I am retroactively creeped out from having met him at a KATG event. That he's freely walking around bothers me and I'd like to see that situation remedied.

I don't need to know names. But police probably do if anything is going to come of this beyond the influence of KATG.

@Scumhook/@sparrow I'm not blaming victims for being victims and nothing I've said comes even close to that.

But they ARE in a position to stop him and at least at this point are choosing not to. I'm not even saying they're somehow "bad" for making this choice, I'm saying I don't think it's the right one.

If any of those women are reading this the thing I'd want them to take away from it is there's a big community of people willing to stand behind you if you step up and nail this asshole to the wall.
No one is saying it wouldn't have been ideal for Keith and Chemda and everyone else to jump on Pat the first time around, but its easy to sit back and play the hindsight angle especially when you have no serious investment or fear of reprecussion (just read Chemda's heart wrenching post.)
Old 11-16-2014, 01:23 AM   #156 (permalink)

It would be terrible if we pretended that Pat wasn't pissed off by this. It was a very good thing you caught this. And then Keith posted it? You're a hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariana View Post
Are we going to pretend this tweet, though now deleted, didn't happen?
Good thing I caught it on time and screen-captured it. Than saw Keith post it on his own twitter.

Lovely.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:27 AM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Demanding that female victims come forward publicly is not feminism. Also, inadvertently calling Keith a liar is not loving Keith.
Wanna find that part where he demanded that female victims come forward? Cos I can't, unless you're referring to a statement that was obviously sarcastic.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:40 AM   #158 (permalink)

Emmy's post closed it, there is no more defending of Pat. It took me a while to get there because I've enjoyed his comedy a while, but I also felt I had good reason to object to his roasting at the time of my original posts. I think the reason the accusations were suspect have been beaten to death, and they're totally irrelevant now. Of course the KATG community were really quick to side with Keith and Chemda, and they were also really quick to call any incarnation of doubt "misogyny". I obviously offended people and I'm sorry.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:47 AM   #159 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekseyev View Post

i don't disagree with the spirit of a good old fashioned tar and feather, but...

people take risks making these kinds of allegations, especially ones that are hard to provide solid empirical evidence for. it's /easy/ to turn things like this into he-said-she-said and fun for someone like Pat who practices this kind of debate-craft. chemda made the point that with claims like this, in their community, these women could lose work opportunities or could be written off and painted a hysteric by people who like Pat better than them. for what? to stop him? do you honestly believe he would have a change of heart or there'd be a large enough outrage to shame him into the ground? i think there's a better chance these women just won't get booked and he'd snuggle more fan asses than colleague.

i think calling a spade a spade once it's out would be a fine choice, but i don't have anything riding on it. you and i are not in the position to defend it or risk getting sucked into a nasty public twitter cahoots or lose gigs.

believe me, sometimes this well meaning horde is not who you want representing your interests when it comes to delicate issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:10 AM   #160 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoureuglytoo View Post
That whole thing was actually very interesting to me. From what I've gleaned from reddit it appears Pat and that woman (she's a female comic) they apparently made up her sex trafficking story but "played it straight" (as if it really happened).

When Pat was on the marathon he talked about the amazing woman he interviewed who was tragically kidnapped and abused but managed to escaped sex slavery.

On the marathon he pretended to be disgusted that some listeners, after hearing her on his show, had doubted her story. He said the line, "why would she lie?"

Chemda said, "are you fucking with me?" but she didn't know how and why he was fucking with her and that the trafficking story was intentionally made up for Pat's show.

I assume Pat expected everyone to believe her sex abuse story and for it to go viral and get a lot of attention and then he would do a big reveal. But on reddit people instantly doubted her story and looked into her and quickly determined her story to be bogus.

What makes this more interesting is that to the vast majority of people (e.g. on reddit) who realized her story was a lie, they were not familiar with Pat and his show, so the case reads like, "woman trying to get attention fakes being a victim to get on shows."

The truth actually seems to be Pat and a female comic friend of his have their own weird reasons for making up a fake sex trafficking story.

If anything I've mentioned here isn't correct someone please point it out. This is what I gathered from both the reddit threads about it and from Pat's appearance on the marathon.

Last edited by New here; 11-16-2014 at 09:17 AM.