Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-16-2014, 01:07 PM   #171 (permalink)

So I made the mistake of listening to a recent NYC Crime Report, and aside from Pat being an obvious misogynist and jagwagon, it's kinda weird that he has basically turned into Rush Limbaugh, voice and all. Listening to Pat's voice talk about "feminist conspiracies", I'm just waiting for him to call Sandra Fluke a slut. It's uncanny in a really gross way.

Keith and Chemda basically did him a favor up to this point, but Pat's clearly a hardcore misogynist with some sort of consent issues. Happy I won't have to hear him again, and hopefully this leads to more folks knowing that he's a creepy predator.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 01:36 PM   #172 (permalink)
blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekseyev View Post

I don't need to know names. But police probably do if anything is going to come of this beyond the influence of KATG.

@Scumhook/@sparrow I'm not blaming victims for being victims and nothing I've said comes even close to that.

But they ARE in a position to stop him and at least at this point are choosing not to. I'm not even saying they're somehow "bad" for making this choice, I'm saying I don't think it's the right one.
Why do people always put the responsibility on the women who have been the victims of sexual assault to stop the abuser, instead of telling the abuser to stop the behaviour. Instead of asking why the don't come forward, start asking Pat why he harrases/assaults/etc.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:49 PM   #173 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
Because Pat doesn't respect his audience on top of not respecting women
Ughhhh. That really is the last straw. Goodbye, NYCCR.
Cave Comedy has plenty of other shows I enjoy.
skitzot likes this.
Old 11-16-2014, 02:24 PM   #174 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu View Post
Why do people always put the responsibility on the women who have been the victims of sexual assault to stop the abuser, instead of telling the abuser to stop the behaviour. Instead of asking why the don't come forward, start asking Pat why he harrases/assaults/etc.
Because they're otherwise unsubstantiated allegations. At this point we have Emmy's testimony and near unanimous agreement that Pat is a Creep. That's enough for me, but reasonable people could disagree.
Los likes this.
Old 11-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #175 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

May I say the obvious? Emmy wins at life.
Old 11-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #176 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Hey Pat, since we can see you reading this thread would you like to respond to any of this?
Attached Images
File Type: png patdixon.png (14.7 KB, 144 views)
Old 11-16-2014, 03:10 PM   #177 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
Hey Pat, since we can see you reading this thread would you like to respond to any of this?
It's a fair point. This guy wrote a novel about an incident at a bar, so presumably he can respond to an actual description of him attempting to take advantage of someone who was falling down drunk.
Old 11-16-2014, 03:39 PM   #178 (permalink)

EatsPaste could MC for him! Patrice could middle!

As a long time listener .. just wanted my chance to swing at this dead horse ..
because no one has brought this up .. Pat Dixon is just another sociopath that climbed onto the KATG bandwagon and either lived in a world of make believe where getting coffee and having mike time gave them a vested interest in the show .. or someone like Pat .. or Patrice?! .. hey! .. never in the same room at the same time .. new poll idea .. is Pat Dixon a shape shifter?

if you listen to the 'grudge hour' Pat has not reinvented the wheel .. if I am wrong then feel free to correct me .. it's never one thing after another - more like one thing over and over . .. either someone who thinks it should be Keith and the Girl and (insert name here) - or someone like Pat .. sooo fucking clever and smart .. how anyone could read his manifesto and not laugh out loud is beyond me .. fer reals? .. five fucking paragraphs? .. shut the fuck up Faulkner ... you're at a KATG event .. a semi reg guest and just wanted some alone time? .. this does not hold water you Bill Cosby motherfucker ..

and then Keith and his Droogs roll in .. you're a professional comic and you can't deal with a heckler? .. keep in mind they are not randos .. you FUCKING know them ..
in closing .. this behavior from Brother Love would shock me .. or Myq Kaplan or Ben Lerman .. Jesse Joyce .. Myka Fox ..

oh shit! I almost forgot .. was Pat angry that he wasn't on the Panel? I am positive he has at least one good story .. huh? .. right?
Yvan likes this.
Old 11-16-2014, 03:47 PM   #179 (permalink)

get in katg.com/chat now! they're having an ENTIRE Pat episode!!
skitzot, lalalemon and Rufio like this.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Potatoe_with_an_E View Post
I once had to throw my drink at Pat's head because he was trying to take advantage of my friend who was falling over drunk. He was literally propping her body up to try and kiss her. He was completely sober of course. As a reflex I threw my drink hoping it would create a diversion, luckily it hit him in the head. Did he say anything to me? Did he even ask me why I might impulsively throw a drink at his head? If he believed he were innocent wouldn't he have been super pissed? Wouldn't he have wanted an explanation for my perceived rudeness. Nooooope. He knew why. My friend thanked me after. The misogyny on this one is fucking palpable.
I can confirm the story of the solo cup to Pat's head by Emmy. I was standing with her when it happened. I remember laughing because it was so weirdly cartoonish. Solo cup to the head but no reaction? Like he's in some sort of haze that a solo cup knocked him out of. You know you're doing something wrong if you don't get pissed at that.

Last edited by archicat; 11-16-2014 at 05:13 PM.