Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-01-2006, 12:00 AM   #21 (permalink)

good point. I think weather or not you are getting scammed at least you were kind enough to give the money anyway and maybe it did help. Its so funny that it is usually blacks that do this kind of thing when they come up to you lol and I am half black so half the day that could be me lol.. I tend to see more whites as the ones standing with the signs you know that say give me money bla bla. I have heard that some people do that on the side of their real job because it pays so good idk. I know this one courner where this guy always stands on one side of 360 and mayfield in Arlington and his little girl im talking maybe 10 stands on the other side! its crazy Its like a double wammy if he didn't get you then the girl will. And most of the time I don't feel bad for them because there are so many different things they could be doing to earn money.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:16 AM   #22 (permalink)

Best homeless moneybegging sign:

NEED MONEY FOR NEW BRITTANY SPEARS CD

Crazy looking guy, beard, weird eyes, looks like a psycho in an 80's movie, who's not the killer, but everyone else in the movie thinks he is.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:26 AM   #23 (permalink)

HAHA I saw a guy holding a sign that said

"Why Lie I need a Beer!" lol I just wanted to go and give him one but I wasn't of age to buy any then so i couldn't lol
Old 03-01-2006, 12:40 AM   #24 (permalink)

Antuques Roadshow.

"Well, Mr. Maaaaaley, this vase is about 150 years old from the -brrr- period, and it's worth about fiftten thousand."
"Great, t'ank you. Hey, babe, fifteen thousand."
(cut to- shot of the vase, text appears, "Vase-$15,000." Suddenly, a CafePress mug comes into the shot, SHATTERING the vase, on the mug, KATRG logo, and Chemdas face comes in, smiling.)
"Keith And The Girl-dot-com!"

Come on, have fun AND push the show.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:46 AM   #25 (permalink)

haha yeah I have listend to the road show part 2 times now lol its really good.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:33 AM   #26 (permalink)

Swedish

Who did that delightful Swedish interpretation of the intro song at the beginning of the show? Polarbear podcast Anders perhaps??
Old 03-01-2006, 08:15 AM   #27 (permalink)

Where can I find those crazy interviews with Bobby Fischer?
Old 03-01-2006, 11:57 AM   #28 (permalink)

antique roadshow

look at the craftmanship, the turn of the edge, the fine inlaid detail around the top of the bottle. This 40oz bottle is from the early Malley period, before commercials and clowning.

Can you tell me how you came to own this?

Well, I was just walking down the street and some guy tossed it out of a window, yelling "you fucking robots, you bastards" and luckily I looked up just in time to catch it, before it clocked me.

Well, you have a fine speciman here.. I would say that conservativley it is worth about 15 cents, but for insurance purposes, i would value it at a dollar.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:36 PM   #29 (permalink)

douche exes

paxton in big love. game over man game over

on the topic of watching peoples' dramas go down, in college i lived in a large dormitory. one day me and my roommate were just hanging out in our room and suddenly the door burst open, a girl darts in, closes the door behind her, turns around and stares through the little peephole. without saying a word. at first i wasn't really paying attention, i was playing on the computer and i figured it was someone my roommate knew. but after a few moments i looked up and from my buddy's expression it was clear she didn't belong there. after some awkward introductions, she explained how her 'stalker' ex had driven from out of town and hunted her down on campus. after a big argument she fled, very randomly, into our dorm, our hall, and our fucking room. so we were prisoners to this drama that would unfold over the next two hours. the guy somehow showed up eventually and paced the hall calling out her name, the whole time she's looking through the peephole and making us promise we wouldn't open the door. in the end she slipped out through our suitemate's door and outran him up some stairs to some other friend of hers that lived in the same dorm. she was dumb and pretty irritating; still this craziness was better than watching than whatever crappy jackie chan movie that was on tv at the time.

the topper to the whole thing was, while we had been talking, my buddy had brought up and talked shit about his own "crazy" ex, who this girl (unknown to us) was friends and neighbors with. while he was badmouthing her she never let on that she knew her. of course after we helped her out she blabbed everything to my buddy's ex, who promptly began a campaign of harrassing phone calls. not that he cared, but just goes to show you one good turn only deserves a donkeypunch in the back of the head.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:45 PM   #30 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
but just goes to show you one good turn only deserves a donkeypunch in the back of the head.
Good story, shows you should never help anyone. I'd say that wench still owes you a favor.