Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Filet mignon
Yummy 40 88.89%
Vomitous 5 11.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree31Likes

Old 04-01-2016, 12:41 PM   #31 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
It's a picture. Not a fucking graph. READ the fucking NUMBERS morons.
I am so much more mad at you for not getting this point because based on what I read from you in the past I thought you were a clever dude.

People in general are dumb dumbs. Super sad I know but look at those Trump numbers.

I read the number, you did, Sparrow did we all got it but do you really feel comfortable to argue that this image is not meant to give a biased picture?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 12:42 PM   #32 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
you've just convinced me to vote for Hillary. i wasn't going to vote, but now i'm going to not only vote, but i'm doing it to specifically cancel out YOUR vote.

let me write it out:

Bernie Sanders supporter: Eric M
Hillary supporters: Broad City

you can't see the difference because i've left off the graphic bits, but you were represented by a little pile of poop and Abbi and Ilana are squatting over you. the axis was Abbi's height in metric.
I love you so much I could puke rainbows
Sparrow likes this.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:46 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
you've just convinced me to vote for Hillary. i wasn't going to vote, but now i'm going to not only vote, but i'm doing it to specifically cancel out YOUR vote.

let me write it out:

Bernie Sanders supporter: Eric M
Hillary supporters: Broad City

you can't see the difference because i've left off the graphic bits, but you were represented by a little pile of poop and Abbi and Ilana are squatting over you. the axis was Abbi's height in metric.
Thats a hell of a threat considering she already won my state and yours.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:47 PM   #34 (permalink)

Obviously it's not as dramatic as the Fox News-style way of graphing, but I think it's pretty clear that a graphic like that is misleading. Sanders' name is bigger, the disproportionate colors, all the while the delegate advantage is relatively minuscule. You can say it's just a picture & the numbers are right there, but speaking purely psychology, it's meant to be slightly deceptive. A proper bar graph of those numbers vs. that picture would subconsciously give two different interpretations of the lead, plain & simple.

And unless Bernie squeaks out a win in NY, I doubt he's gonna win every state from here on out. Doesn't mean he can't still win, though.

Quote:
you've just convinced me to vote for Hillary.
pls no
Old 04-01-2016, 12:48 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Thats a hell of a threat considering she already won my state and yours.
game ain't over is it, buttfart; if you're representative of the voices pushing Bernie's agenda i imagine i'll get the opportunity again.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:52 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
I am so much more mad at you for not getting this point because based on what I read from you in the past I thought you were a clever dude.

People in general are dumb dumbs. Super sad I know but look at those Trump numbers.

I read the number, you did, Sparrow did we all got it but do you really feel comfortable to argue that this image is not meant to give a biased picture?
I barely even paid attention to the picture because it isnt represented as a graph. I think you're way overstating the difference in color proportion anyway. Those legs are pretty scrawny. And those antlers are hardy and full of life. I appreciate you thinking I'm a clever dude. I was only trying to share the actual information presented on the graphic and that he still has a great chance as did Obama. I definitely wasnt trying to start an argument with a couple of chicks on a forum, especially when I think the core of all three of our beliefs are probably pretty similar.

Last edited by Eric M; 04-01-2016 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:55 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
I barely even paid attention to the picture because it isnt represented as a graph.
it /wishes/ it could be that clever.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:01 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
it /wishes/ it could be that clever.
Who pissed in your cheerios? You think my intentions were as ill as eats paste? When did you get so ridiculous?
Old 04-01-2016, 01:04 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
You think my intentions were as ill as eats paste?
no, i think you're incredibly dense for not getting that when graphics are being included with numbers they mean things even after being presented with university level written evidence AND someone in a statisitical marketing field. it's fun and i don't feel bad to abuse you a little because of it.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:06 PM   #40 (permalink)