Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If we had a pizza, what kind of pizza would we have mmm…?
Mmm I know whatever pizza it was, it’d be thick and gooey and cooking all night mmm… 10 30.30%
Mmm It’d be a pizza with a nice thick sausage mmm… 10 30.30%
Mmm It’d be a vegetarian pizza so that we can bring the meat mmm… 5 15.15%
Mmm I’m more into us sharing a hot dog with cum all over it mmm… 8 24.24%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes

Old 03-30-2017, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2602: Mmm I Like That

with Halle Kiefer – Restaurants with poor health conditions: do we care?; your personal dating bar; weight loss hypnotism; Silence of The Lambs’ ‘fat’ victims; My Big Fat Fabulous Life’s Whitney Thore dates her cousin; Gilbert Grape’s mom dies; Boston’s drummer dies while performing on a cruise ship; The Gong Show host and The Dating Game creator Chuck Barris dies; Scarface made Michelle Pfeiffer sad; Trump voter’s husband gets deported; Mike Pence won’t eat alone with women and other odd sexual taboos; illegal Grabher license plate

Guest:
Halle Kiefer

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 02:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

It's so absurd that people who got laid off from their factory job support the idea the country should be run like a business.
They have nothing to offer to a business besides low qualified manual labor.

It's obviously a stupid idea, but this wouldn't hurt me. I'm a well paid professional working for a huge pharmaceutical company. More votes for me?

It's exactly as stupid as the woman who voted for Trump and now has her husband deported.
It's the thinking " no, I'm different! It only effects criminals! I'm better! "
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:02 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
It's so absurd…

It's exactly as stupid as...

is it, though? you're living in a country that voted the Nazis into power. facism grows from a particular set of seeds and soil.

it's as stupid as every time this happens somewhere. i don't understand all the shock. take an economic downturn, pick a scapegoat, dash of religious zealotry, pinch of racial upheaval, heaping spoonful of exploited tragedy to give it that potent patriotic flavor, agitate a problem and make your -ism the solution, filet rights with freshly sharpened national security. presto! our detention centers are up and running. fly yourselves out here and liberate us from ourselves before we remember how fun eugenics were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:34 AM   #4 (permalink)

If I could save someone from stupid thinking I would start with my father who is a racist and loves conspiracy theories. He is an immigrant in Germany who hates immigrants. ( of course only the bad kind, meaning not from Poland)

Maybe you don't know that, but I did not euthanize anyone.
I wasn't even born in Germany, but in a country where I was told German people are devils.
This was Cool and easy until I found out I was German.

Quite complicated than.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Naming children is hard.
But we did it right!

Little Adolf H. Arian and White Germania are doing so fine!
Never had any problems.
lizsquiz likes this.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

i wasn't trying to blame you. sorry if it came off that way. it's just, we were all born in the wake of last centuries' world wars. like, that shit is well documented. none of us should be taken aback that this stuff is possible, that it happens, and how it happens; that people could vote against their own interests or act with cruelty. we watch movies and play video games of what was a similar blight on our collective humanity and gasp when we start making the same mistakes?

you're Polish, yes? Germany up and snagged ya biz. there was pushback. Russia snagged Ukraine's biz and we all just…let them. how far is this going to go and do you feel ok just sitting back and laughing at us like this doesn't affect you? 'caaaaaause as the leader of the free world, Germany might eventually have to balls up and stop us. you live there.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

I'm not laughing at you at all. This stupid behaviour is unfortunately universal and not exclusive american.
It's just current and extreme with Trump.

I don't see myself as Polish anymore. They are too Catholic for me. More German but I don't know.

European maybe? Hippie world citizen?
Sales representative?
Sparrow likes this.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

because i come from an insular culture, it's very strange to me when people don't root their identity in the dirt they come from. i'd feel very untethered if i didn't have something more specific than American to call myself.

in any event, i went with "thick and gooey all night mmmm," but rethinking the wisdom. will we actually eat the pizza at some point or will we just let it char in the oven? can i switch to the cum dog one? i like that.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i went with "thick and gooey all night mmmm," but rethinking the wisdom. will we actually eat the pizza at some point or will we just let it char in the oven? can i switch to the cum dog one? i like that.
For the record, the poll answers are simply euphemisms.

Euphemisms mmm I like that...
Sparrow, lizsquiz and Apia like this.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

The immigrant experience can open your mind. Can.
Born in Poland I was a proud polish child and my first language was polish. Then I learned about our German heritage. I asked why we lived in Poland and spoke only polish.
My family tried to convince me we were never polish but silesian, what is a part of Poland that was sometimes polish, sometimes German.
And that real polish people were lazy and immoral. And that's why you should never marry a real polish person, only Silesians.
Why we spoke polish? Because of the polish oppression.
Ah, polish oppression. Something new.
Than we moved to Germany, like our real home land, but at the beginning my parents were not impressed with the liberal culture in germany.
Contraceptives for young girls for example.
Later my mother told me, there was only one contraceptive in Poland, and this was abortion.
Waaay better.
In Germany nobody cared for us being Silesian, we were Polish for the German people. And that was the image of polish people in Germany in the 90 ties:
" they are all thieves "
Nice.
But overall I had a good experience and had the opportunity to think about if I want to stay catholic or leave the church. I think in Poland the social pressure is much higher and so everyone is catholic.
Now I have a real German, tall, blond husband, who is a friendly nerd who doesn't hate anyone. Or at least he doesn't say. He doesn't talk much.
And this is just a short overview. You can imagine after such experience you don't care so much about nationality anymore. It makes no sense.
jcro21 and Sparrow like this.