Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do these polls give you anxiety?
Yes 4 14.29%
No 24 85.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes
  • 3 Post By memecherry
  • 2 Post By Sparrow
  • 2 Post By memecherry
  • 2 Post By Sparrow
  • 2 Post By Archimedes_Screw
  • 1 Post By arnoutellis
  • 2 Post By Z-Corn
  • 1 Post By FingerLakes
  • 3 Post By Sparrow

Old 04-24-2017, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

2615: Acid Attack

with Grant Lindahl – 4/20 and acid; Record Store Day; cryotherapy; Keith’s custom drinks; KATG poll results: animal sex and piss play; North Korea’s amazing missile program; Aaron Hernandez’s suicide; Todd Heaps runs over his 3-year-old daughter; Bill O’Reilly fired from Fox News; Uber suicide

Guest:
Grant Lindahl

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I was so excited to grab the album during record day at Amoeba in Berkeley. When I went to the record store & they asked which section it would be in, I said "ummm... World?" The guy looked at me & was like "let me look it up" lol. Thankfully it was berkeley & he was nice and helped me find it...

Re: Glitter - I know many drag queens use glitter to mask any makeup mistakes and make a look "glam" really quick. I'm guessing it's the same for card companies... They probably think the illustration is ok, so slap some glitter on it = bam = fun!!

Since I'm a bit of a drag queen I play with shimmer makeup a lot, but rarely use actual glitter. When I do, I think to myself: "If Chemda was here she wouldn't hug me!". Ugh, but the ruby red slipper type glitter lips are so much fun on a drag queen inspired night out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C-GjIXnVwAAIGcp.jpg (211.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 6613f04f56a07e464703ae8abf9f989d.jpg (63.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg bbc836cf4a6128f56d31c9d25fe2767f.jpg (64.7 KB, 60 views)
The Girl, Lanfear and kevinquinn like this.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

i LOVE glitter. on everything. on anything. i love the sparkle and even its lingering. BUT, i live with a man with spiral curly hair and a big beard, so out of respect i don't keep in the house or wear it. i miss it. so much...
The Girl and memecherry like this.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i LOVE glitter. on everything. on anything. i love the sparkle and even its lingering. BUT, i live with a man with spiral curly hair and a big beard, so out of respect i don't keep in the house or wear it. i miss it. so much...
When I wear it, I will add an extra sparkle in your honor
The Girl and Sparrow like this.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

bless you, mami.
The Girl and memecherry like this.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

I grew up in a one stop light town in northeastern Oklahoma. In my highschool there was a sheep fucker and a dog fucker. Both were roundly ostracized. Just realized I grew up in a hills have eyes town. Damn. Never had a eye on a dairy cow but that milking machine looked damned appealing.
The Girl and Apia like this.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I think the issue of animal fucker vs animal eater has nothing to do with animal rights.

If you take the animal rights perspective, Chemda is right: The animal being fucked has a shit time, and the animal living in a tiny cage has a shit time too.

The issue is, that a person who wants to fuck and animal is clearly really messed up - Are you ok with your neighbour if you knew they fucked cows? And are you as comfortable living next to someone who only eats cows, even if they were cows that weren't well looked after before being turned into burgers?

I'd say it's clear that we lock the person up (or "Keiths' Justice" them) not because of how the animal suffered, but because we don't want to have people like that in our society.
shoebootie likes this.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:50 AM   #8 (permalink)

So Grant is The King of Acid but he doesn't know to stop repeating the Old Wives' Tales about The Substance?

LSD does not collect in your spine. When his coworker cracked her back she did not get more LSD released into her system. LSD metabolizes and is flushed from your system rather quickly. This is also the reason why there is no such thing as a "Flashback" or as The King of Acid called it, an "Acid Attack".

Oh wait though, that was mushrooms...

Whatever dude.
The Girl and shoebootie like this.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm really suggestible today, you guys

I haven't had vodka in a while and haven't had Mtn DEW in even longer but I really want to try a Hulk Juice

I also really want acid now.
The Girl likes this.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

Keith, The Girl and memecherry like this.