Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you always know when you are awake?
Yes 39 82.98%
No 8 17.02%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree108Likes

Old 11-01-2017, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2747: Casting Couch

with Kyle Ayers and Andrea Allan – Not knowing when you’re awake; edible overdoses; giving edibles to kids for Halloween; Jigsaw and Thank You for Your Service reviewed; Star Trek: Discovery actor Anthony Rapp calls Kevin Spacey out for attempted pedophilia and Spacey’s disgusting non-apology; Louis C.K.’s new age-inappropriate sexual movie amid predatory allegations; Marilyn Manson fired Twiggy Ramirez over a rape allegation from Jack Off Jill’s Jessicka Addams; Annabella Sciorra’s rape by Harvey Weinstein; Selma Blair sexually assaulted by director James Toback; Andrea Allan on rape and predators in the comedy industry

Guests:
Andrea Allan

Kyle Ayers

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Scorpion and Archimedes_Screw like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 04:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

With this movie Louie tells us that he us a creep. We should believe him.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

He has the privilege to make a movie, a platform. And this is his message?
Teenager falls in love with old creeps? What's there new to explore? How can this be art? This is every Woody Allen movie ever. Explored to death. Oh no, this time she really is mature for 17 and he is so young for 80.
There are so many other topics to explore in human relationships. Relationships and technology. Interracial topics. Exploring gender.

I'm sick of it. This trying to normalize abuse. Seeing only the youth in a woman.
No teenager without a history of abuse would find an 80 year old man attractive or relatable. Have you ever been 17?
We see it over and over again.
Creeps cast female love interests 20 or 25 years younger than the guy, and it's supposed to be normal.
And they do it because it's easier to abuse a younger, inexperienced woman.
Chemda, I get 16 and 24. But 80?
This makes no sense.
I'm over Louie. He's not that funny to make this ok.
Scorpion and Archimedes_Screw like this.

Last edited by Apia; 11-02-2017 at 05:22 AM.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I will not watch the movie cause as Apia said, i am done with Louie, also cause his last special proved that he aint even funny in stand up.

As for his movies, i think this one was supposed to be , indirectly about woody allen. As in Louie is a fan of Allen and cant reconciliate with the fact that allen is a Pedophile and rapist so he make a black and white movie about it.

Artist. We need camps for those.
Scorpion and Apia like this.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

I want to like your statement but as a German I want to say, camps as in sommer camps to learn art, yes.
Concentration camps, no. Bad. Nazi stuff. I'm against them.
Scorpion and Junkenstein like this.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Oh, I seem to write non stop these days. Oh well.
Chemda thanks for your story. It helped me remember mine.

I was 18 and member in a gym. I was a pretty girl, not stunning like a movie star but attractive.
There was a guy also in the gym who owned a working clothes company. 30 year older.
He asked me and an other girl to model for the catalogue.
Don't get me wrong.
I knew I was no super model, but I'm tall and was pretty enough for a catalogue for work clothes.
(scrubs and so on)

I was very honored and felt great to make money of my good looks.
Otherwise I worked as a waitress.

He invited me to his house to make test photos and SURPRISE!
After normal photos he tried to make sexy photos and take off my clothes.
I felt really bad, and noticed how exited ( Erektion) he was. But he stayed dressed. Juhu!
It was a negotiation. I said no to topless photos, even he insisted, but he talked me into some pictures in my unterwear and sexy poses. He showed me pictures he took of the other girl and she took her top off. So now I see her breasts in a sexy picture, I think I'm not supposed to see this.
At the time I thought " is this important for the catalogue? Is there even a job?"

So I did agree to pictures I didn't want to do, but no naked stuff. Still I felt dirty and bad.
After this incident I refused to ever go back, but as a nice girl didn't tell him off.
He asked me 100 times to come back for more stuff, offered the job and money.
And what did I do? " sorry I have no time " I told him when he called or stalked me in the gym.
He kept calling me even after years. Why? I don't know. After I had another number he found out the number of my parents ( he lived near by and he picked me up there for the pictures)
And called my mother bagging her to give him my number. We are talking up to 12 years later.
In the end he drove to my portents house and showed my mother some of the sexy pictures and offered her more. ( WTF?)
She is luckily sometimes unfriendly and said my doughter doesn't live here for years and WTF?
But still she has seen the sexy pictures and I had to explain her what happened.

" doughter, why does this guy have underwear and slightly BDSM looking pictures of you? What did you do with him? Why is he so opsessed?"

Very nice. All for a job as a scrub model.

What do you all think about this situation? I always feel dirty thinking about it.

Last edited by Apia; 11-02-2017 at 07:07 AM.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I think two things.

1. You were 18

2. Where's a link to these pics?!
Old 11-02-2017, 08:22 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I think two things.

1. You were 18

2. Where's a link to these pics?!
Haha. They were on paper and I hope he did not scan them.
Do you think his behavior was fine, especially the stalking and showing the pictures to my mother? I don't.

Last edited by Apia; 11-02-2017 at 11:56 AM.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I think any guy with a camera asking random female strangers is suspect. He went to your mom's house??? SUPER creepy. They have restraining orders in Deutschland?

Hey you said something interesting. You thought, "Is there even a job?" There are scammer/ creeps online who offer photography/ make you a model etc. more people, ( especially younger women) should be aware.

There's no job. Just a creep with a camera.
Scorpion likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 11-02-2017 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I think any guy with a camera asking random female strangers is suspect. He went to your mom's house??? SUPER creepy. They have restraining orders in Deutschland?

Hey you said something interesting. You thought, "Is there even a job?" There are scammer/ creeps online who offer photography/ make you a model etc. more people, ( especially younger women) should be aware.
Of course. I would never do it now. I thought this job was realistic for me. I worked at conventions as a hostess and this seemed similar.

And he was not from online I knew him from the gym.
Scorpion likes this.

Last edited by Apia; 11-02-2017 at 08:59 AM.