Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-30-2006, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

277: Lesson Learned

"It's a thing chicks do. They don't know where they're at."
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

finally. i had a lot of work to do last night and nothing to distract me like katg. got a lot of work done. thanks a lot, asshole.

see you in the game tonight if my broadband cooperates. no dj quad special, hopefully.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Heavy : The story of Metal is on VH1 not Mtv, good show.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

I dislike people with "well, it's not mine" attitudes that break stuff.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
I dislike people with "well, it's not mine" attitudes that break stuff.
I can somewhat understand if it was an empty bottle or whatnot, and it being broken didn't really affect anyone, but it is douchey to do what she did, especially as the lantern was actually doing her and others good.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

People that don't respect other's stuff really piss me off.

Like back when I had a roommate in college. I always have some form of pop in the dorm or apartment. If someone asks me for one, I will 99 percent of the time say "sure go ahead". But even then, it isn't yours, so even if I'm going to say yes...ask.

This goes on to my stuff (and how I treat other's stuff). I try not to borrow things from people, because if it breaks, its on me. I know alot of people who don't do that. I stopped lending friends CDs a long time ago, when every time, they would come back all scratched up.

Oh well...guess there are some people that just don't understand the concept of respect.

Twitter/pfpulse

Old 05-31-2006, 07:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
tga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Potatoe_with_an_E
Heavy : The story of Metal is on VH1 not Mtv, good show.
I personally would like to see this but I am in the UK and I am not sure whether it will be shown here...would it be possible to get it on torrent or something.

I am not really clued up on torrrant so if anyone can help me with it, I would be very grateful!

Thanks!
Old 05-31-2006, 08:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

rite aid pisses me off.

duane reade is much worse though, and since i lived right above one, its what i always had to use.

their check out policy is every register gets its own line. obviously they dont have more than one register open until they get really busy. so after you wait 15 min for the same 106 year old woman who moves at the speed of death yet somehow is always in your way to slowly get her change purse and clip her coupons (not even dr coupons, but hey), enough people accumulate that drs hatred of customers kicks in and they open another register to get rid of you faster.

then more people get in line and it becomes awkward. instead of getting in the single long line that stretches down the candy aisle, someone appraises the situation and sees the 1-register:1-line sign and decides fuck it, its their fault for not following directions, im not waiting...

now someone will yell at that person, a cashier will correct the yeller, and everyone rushes forward from the long line in hopes of not living the rest of their days trying to buy a condom with vibrating cockring without being noticed. and whichever line i choose, its the one with several incognito old women equivalents who want nothing more than to make small talk with the cashier.

and the next morning when they check me out and i finally get back to my room with a 6 oclock shadow, i find out my cockring doesnt vibrate. try returning one of those.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogy
rite aid pisses me off.

duane reade is much worse though, and since i lived right above one, its what i always had to use.

their check out policy is every register gets its own line. obviously they dont have more than one register open until they get really busy. so after you wait 15 min for the same 106 year old woman who moves at the speed of death yet somehow is always in your way to slowly get her change purse and clip her coupons (not even dr coupons, but hey), enough people accumulate that drs hatred of customers kicks in and they open another register to get rid of you faster.

then more people get in line and it becomes awkward. instead of getting in the single long line that stretches down the candy aisle, someone appraises the situation and sees the 1-register:1-line sign and decides fuck it, its their fault for not following directions, im not waiting...

now someone will yell at that person, a cashier will correct the yeller, and everyone rushes forward from the long line in hopes of not living the rest of their days trying to buy a condom with vibrating cockring without being noticed. and whichever line i choose, its the one with several incognito old women equivalents who want nothing more than to make small talk with the cashier.

and the next morning when they check me out and i finally get back to my room with a 6 oclock shadow, i find out my cockring doesnt vibrate. try returning one of those.

Very well stated! You just put my thoughts about that placen in writing!
Old 05-31-2006, 08:47 AM   #10 (permalink)

"Fist" is already taken as a band name. They were a Canadian metal band of some notoriety in the 70s and they're trying to make a comeback now.

Can't a supergroup come up with something more original? Some other one-syllable word that isn't already taken by another band, maybe? How about "Douche"? "Did you get your tickets for Douche yet?"