Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: After hearing this show, would you say that you date honestly?
Yes 25 58.14%
No 8 18.60%
Define “dating” 10 23.26%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree158Likes

Old 07-02-2018, 09:25 PM   #41 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Seriously, have you been told that you lack emotion, or that you might have Asperger's?

And you don't have to write something like, "Oh I guess if I don't agree with Keith I must have Asperger's." Just, like, has anyone said that?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 09:49 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Seriously, have you been told that you lack emotion, or that you might have Asperger's?

And you don't have to write something like, "Oh I guess if I don't agree with Keith I must have Asperger's." Just, like, has anyone said that?
No, I have plenty of emotions.

I can't relate to your current experience because I've been lucky enough to have similar expectations as the people I've had sex with. My friends with benefits all started as friends who I thought maybe could become more but after a few dates we decided we weren't romantically compatible and that was just lust.

They've been around for about a decade. So that's the majority of my adult life (I'm 27). I'm not enticed by the idea of new dick. So my dating life is literally just dating without my lust playing a part...unless I really want it to.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:20 PM   #43 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Then you're doing great!

You can't relate. I'm not joking. You're TOO sensible.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:41 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
My question for you was why do you continue entertaining the women you don't see a future with.

You never answered.
I get what you’re saying. Andrea made a lot of sense when she implied some of these women are getting hurt, but are hanging in there with Keith hoping it will get better. I think rather than admit he is hurting them (because he is a good guy after all) Keith is hiding behind, “we’ll I told them I’m not monogamous and they choose to stay!” Yes it’s on the women at that point but it’s still kind of distasteful after all
Mermaid likes this.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:55 AM   #45 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Admin

He’ll probably correct me, but I think Keith is beginning to work out that the admin associated with going out with multiple people far outstretches the benefits.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:18 AM   #46 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Loopylou69,

No. I'm realizing people lie. Or are lying to themselves. But I wouldn't take back where I am for... $7,000.

Lemme think.

$13,000.

Yeah.

Seriously, this is good. How can I find The One assuming everyone is a fuckin' liar?

Hera,

Grow up and ask for what you want out of life. How don't you feel like a piece of shit thinking, "But he REALLY should know better..."
Old 07-03-2018, 01:41 AM   #47 (permalink)

Finding The One

To find the one you need to both want to work together, no judgements, and know that you could both call it off tomorrow, but you just don’t want to.

I try and remember that you cannot make your partner love you, they have to do that, and when you realise there is nothing you can do to make a person like you, you can relax and enjoy your relationship.

Seems like the women your dating haven’t come to terms with that, they are in part stringing themselves along.

Me and Mr Loopy could break up tomorrow, I don’t know what’s round the corner.

no shitbags
Old 07-03-2018, 02:55 AM   #48 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Not IN part. ALL part.

And you and your man could break up tomorrow, "who knows"? Well that's the fuckin' saddest thing I've ever heard.

But you don't have to console me. I know you don't mean it.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:45 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
I get what you’re saying. Andrea made a lot of sense when she implied some of these women are getting hurt, but are hanging in there with Keith hoping it will get better. I think rather than admit he is hurting them (because he is a good guy after all) Keith is hiding behind, “we’ll I told them I’m not monogamous and they choose to stay!” Yes it’s on the women at that point but it’s still kind of distasteful after all
It seems like the consensus is that:

He is getting what he wants and that's all that matters.

If he feels that the people he is interacting with are being hurt by their interactions, there's nothing he can do about it. The women have dug themselves a hole.

Deciding to discontinue is taking away the women's autonomy in the situation.

Its all very interesting.

"What a tangled web we weave" lol
Old 07-03-2018, 05:35 AM   #50 (permalink)

The One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Not IN part. ALL part.

And you and your man could break up tomorrow, "who knows"? Well that's the fuckin' saddest thing I've ever heard.

But you don't have to console me. I know you don't mean it.
I just don’t ever want to presume we will be like this forever, I hope we will be, but life loves a curve ball.