Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahfingway
F@#k, I hate missing a live show.....downloading now.....
It wasn't live.

If anyone can find a link to the song it would be appreciated. It's a good song but sounds blown out and I'd like to find a cleaner version.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 07:37 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe
If anyone can find a link to the song it would be appreciated. It's a good song but sounds blown out and I'd like to find a cleaner version.
http://www.dirtyratrecords.com/damie...ntracklist.htm
Old 07-15-2006, 08:28 PM   #13 (permalink)

bike messengers in new york are all scum. delivery boys. what ever. i cant cross the street when i see one of them coming because i see them weaving across the whole street and know they wont bother braking or weaving the other way to save my life. if i ever drove in ny i would have hit them on purpose. they deserve it.

maybe its the fact that theyre asian and driving anything. not long before i left i was waiting to cross the street, in a group of friends, and an asian woman on her bike charged right up the curb where i was standing. i jumped back as fast as i could because there was no room to jump left or right. she was looking right at me but didnt even fucking slow down, so i started running backwards. i got room to jump out of the way 20 feet back and would have cussed her out but she kept on her merry way.

oh and i would be surrounded by dozens of police coming from police school or something, with all their gear, uniforms, jackets, every day as i walked back from class. i always felt kind of paranoid because i was frequently stoned in the middle of all these cops, but it turned out to have slight benefits. we would walk past the virgin megastore and i guess the store guards saw me because when i went in i got the vip treatment. i was allowed to read magazines in the cafe without buying them [they hate that more than anything] and i got free drinks and pastries while anyone else couldnt even get the cashiers out of the back room to pay for stuff they wanted to order. i think they assumed i was someone worth protecting and i always dressed kind of nice and read big books so maybe they thought i was something other than a stoned student with homework.

last thing: speaking of bad roommates [this topic should be its own thread], my crazy roommate, after threatening to cut me a couple of times, stealing my mail, hitting me with the fridge door as hard as he could, and many times getting drunk by himself in his room then coming out and yelling at me for weird ass things, this angel sliced up my arm with a big kitchen knife, went to his parents hotel [they were in town for his graduation], and when the cops came his parents lied and backed up his story that he was there the whole time. i was already living in a spare apartment in the building because of him, but i didnt bring enough underwear so i thought i could sneak in and out at 2 am since he was usually passed out drunk by 11. i thought wrong.

edited for clarity and to add: i am now a senior member. hell yes.

Last edited by cogy; 07-15-2006 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

Wow that half a trillion we're spending to democratize Iraq is really paying off. The whole region is starting to see that we know best. The millenial utopia is clearly at hand. Let's sing "Kumbaya", then "America, Fuck Yeah"
Old 07-15-2006, 10:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darwinball
Wow that half a trillion we're spending to democratize Iraq is really paying off. The whole region is starting to see that we know best. The millenial utopia is clearly at hand. Let's sing "Kumbaya", then "America, Fuck Yeah"
What does Iraq have to do with Lebanon? Just because they're in the same region doesn't mean they're connected. And Lebanon is a democracy.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:21 PM   #16 (permalink)

My point is that we could spend our collected government funds so much more wisely than we are. If the point is to preserve Israel and secure our oil supply, invading and occupying Iraq was a way fucked up method. We never win friends in the world community by brutalizing brown people and trying to export American corporate fascism, calling it democracy. That's exactly right:Lebanon is a democracy. The US is a corporate oligarchy. Check out Karmabanque.com
Old 07-15-2006, 11:00 PM   #17 (permalink)

Talking

After you have called 911 to complain about restaurant food, what are the waiters and cooks gonna do to every order you get from then on?

AWESOME

Last edited by darwinball; 07-16-2006 at 12:08 AM.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:53 AM   #18 (permalink)

Smile Hey nice rant on the bonehead audiences!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
"You said you don't care about my country... Now you're saying fuck my grandfather..."
But Chemda disappoints with a synopsis of Israel conflict. Not even one anecdote? Oh well. But at least doesn't it seem like such a noticable contrast from withdrawing the settlers of 30 years, and S dies, and now....

Chemda, please try again to give us goys a short little story starting from settler withdrawel upto date.

Thank you,

Also, Vegas - go to Amazing Johnathan at Sahara hotel.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:01 AM   #19 (permalink)

Bike guys are simmering pots of anger looking to crash.

And bike guy, I saw two bike guys splatter themselves, and they seem to have a sort of wierd passive aggressive desire to crash. The image I have of the guy picking up his pipe and dope paraphenalia from the middle of the street and mutter swear words.....

On the other hand, Edward Albee claims the best years of his life were as a bike messanger in S.F. Back in the days before faxs of course.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:21 AM   #20 (permalink)

same here