Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Public displays of affection?
Yes 21 51.22%
No 20 48.78%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree14Likes

Old 05-29-2019, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

3084: Rated R w/ Carrie Gravenson

The U.S. Army tweets to ask how your PTSD is going; Memorial Day Weekend’s top movies: Aladdin, John Wick 3, and Brightburn; Fleabag reviewed; Carrie’s 4-month relationship; Martha Stewart’s love/hate relationship with Uber; The Rolling Stones, The Verve, and Bitter Sweet Symphony; Chemda’s love sickness

Guest:
Carrie Gravenson

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 07:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Fite me Keith, John Wick 1 is the perfect action movie. 10 minutes establishing why he should kill everyone and 1:30 with him killing everyone. I know where you live.
Old 05-29-2019, 08:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You almost cried after your My Opening Line Chemda? No kidding around at least 3 tears rolled down my face hearing Damascus again at the end of that episode. (Thank the gods I was on the road alone when that happened and not at work - crying while on site is punishable by death in the construction world.)

Were those tears because your recent mega-emo My Name Is Keith episode still hangs so heavy in the air? Maybe. Probably it's just because you literally do have the literal voice of a literal angel though.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
Fite me Keith, John Wick 1 is the perfect action movie. 10 minutes establishing why he should kill everyone and 1:30 with him killing everyone. I know where you live.
You can just say you like to fight. You don’t have to bring up a completely different movie and ask to fight about it.
Old 05-30-2019, 06:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
You almost cried after your My Opening Line Chemda? No kidding around at least 3 tears rolled down my face hearing Damascus again at the end of that episode. (Thank the gods I was on the road alone when that happened and not at work - crying while on site is punishable by death in the construction world.)

Were those tears because your recent mega-emo My Name Is Keith episode still hangs so heavy in the air? Maybe. Probably it's just because you literally do have the literal voice of a literal angel though.

Buchoooooo BLUSH CITY! You’re sweet. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bucho likes this.
Old 05-30-2019, 02:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

is it nuts to anyone else that Keith is suddenly on the side of movie critics on these RT scores? He used to be a man of the people.

Actually now that I think of it, maybe he was just supporting whoever thought the movie was worse. If critics gave the thumbs up to something like Phantom Thread and Normal Folk hated it, he was on the side of the hate for this dumb movie. Now the normal folk love some dumb aladdin but the critics who hate it are right.
Old 05-30-2019, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

It's easy to know which score is right after the reviews are in based on the movie.
Old 05-30-2019, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
Buchoooooo BLUSH CITY! You’re sweet. Thank you.
No, YOU're sweet!
Keith, The Girl, Sparrow and 1 others like this.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I love John Wick!

And I'm into Fleabag.
I had a guy friend comment that he wishes he were a woman after watching it. Thought that was interesting. I didn't ask him to clarify but I imagine it's because of the attention the main character gets from the opposite sex.

If you like that show, check out Killing Eve. Written by the main actress in Fleabag (Fleabag herself).

If people needed a lot of money to have kids, only the rich would have kids, and we'd have way bigger issues in society. There are good times to have children but there's never a perfect time.
AstoriaGirl likes this.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I can’t tell if there’s confusion with my John Wick stance.

1 is perfect
2 bored me
3 was great but then got monotonous

I’ll pay double for 4.

And I support this message.