Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What should the Yes/No poll be?
Is the #MeToo movement too sexual? 10 12.66%
Did the Verizon workers deliberately plan on catching Chemda naked when they woke up in the morning? 19 24.05%
Medication? 50 63.29%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree410Likes

Old 08-21-2019, 11:52 AM   #21 (permalink)

I did the search so you don't have to.

VIPers, get thee to #1714.

"Sue Costello freaked out because of how negative Keith and Chemda are and demanded her show's notes be injected with more positivity or deleted. Keith and Chemda never saw this coming."

Non-VIPers - send Chemda an email, she wants to help you out! (or get you hooked on a free taste so you keep coming back for more.)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

But seriously. We need a new immediate aftershow for some of these recent guests. Just leave the microphones on after they leave?

Show name ideas:
- Talking KATG
- What just happened
- Last week tonight

Hrm, that last one may be taken.
Bucho, Cortney, Jessica332 and 8 others like this.
Old 08-21-2019, 11:59 AM   #23 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpareBen View Post
CBS were going to do a deal with her - they decided not to. Sue now sees everything through #MeToo-colored glasses and has decided that's the problem even though nothing sexual happened.

But I'm a dude and probably heard everything wrong because of my dude-ness.
How did she single handedly change the world of entertainment? She got some suits to sign some bogus paperwork that's "never happened before" but then they didn't honor it... so what happened?

Oh well, Bianca will fix it.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:08 PM   #24 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
How did she single handedly change the world of entertainment? She got some suits to sign some bogus paperwork that's "never happened before" but then they didn't honor it... so what happened?

Oh well, Bianca will fix it.
I just think your male brain doesn’t get it. The deal had no precedent. UNprecedented.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:05 PM   #25 (permalink)

alternate title:

"huh?"
or
"LANFEAR!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywebs View Post
But seriously. We need a new immediate aftershow for some of these recent guests. Just leave the microphones on after they leave?

Show name ideas:
- Talking KATG
- What just happened
- Last week tonight

Hrm, that last one may be taken.
Bucho, Lanfear, Rufio and 2 others like this.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Corn View Post
Huh...I haven't listened yet but I'm surprised you guys had her back on. She seems to have a thing about editing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
After her first time, I never thought Sue would be on again. For those that don't remember, she attacked the show after leaving, claiming that she was ambushed or something like that. Frankly it was a little incomprehensible what her beef was.
Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I forgot that was her!!!

I guess it threw me off when she said she got a great response from KATG listeners the first time.

Now I have to listen a third time!!!

Edit: Oh shiiiiiiiiiit, when Keith pointed out it had been 6 years and Sue says "What happened, did I do something wrong?"

She does have one of the best laughs of all time though, you have to admit that.

Last edited by Bucho; 08-21-2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:16 PM   #27 (permalink)

Marc Maron and producer Brendan have talked about editing down interviews on their show.

Why would Brendan tell Sue they don't edit their interviews when it's public knowledge that they do?
Apia, craigish and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I had trouble following and I got the impression that some puzzle pieces were being deliberately left out. I did get the message that Sue wanted people to know that #metoo also had to do with money and business dealings, but I may need some more blocks colored in... I’m sure Bianca will help me out next Tuesday
Old 08-21-2019, 06:08 PM   #29 (permalink)

" Unprecedented deal " sounds like something Trump would say. I am on her side for fighting the fight, but I'm not really sure why exactly I'm on her side.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Me this whole episode: