Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What’s deeper?
The movie Parasite 18 43.90%
A fistable vagina 23 56.10%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree103Likes

Old 02-27-2020, 08:51 AM   #41 (permalink)

speaking of new nazi watchables, —...neo-...nazi entertainment?— i’d love some thoughts on Amazon’s new reich romp, Hunters.
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:11 AM   #42 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
I took from the Parasite discussion that I need to see Jojo Rabbit. It wasn't even on my radar, but I know what words are, and I still think about Parasite.
If that goofy Parasite stuck with you, then Jojo Rabbit is gonna give you a fucking heart attack. I don't think you'll be able to handle it.

I recommend it to everyone but you. You won't be able to concentrate on anything else for the rest of your life.
Old 02-27-2020, 06:17 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Well if you use that argument it's a bit elitist to think that the non-tipping customer is worth more than the waiter who also needs to make money because they might want to eat.

Also nobody said forego it entirely but budget for what you can afford.
Not really. My point is, they’re not that distinguishable. If anything, the worker has the potential to make well above minimum wage from other tips.

Most people tip, or at least, we have a tipping culture/expectation, so a customer not being able to afford it, shouldn’t tip the scale, so to speak. Budgeting is a luxury. Tips are a gratuity. Expecting everyone to tip is kinda naive. The hope is usually that other customers cover the non-tippers, the other customers (biggest tippers) typically being people with deeper pockets.

Last edited by Rune; 02-27-2020 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-27-2020, 06:48 PM   #44 (permalink)

Fisting being a thing blows my everfucking mind. Just think: Some time ago, in human past, the first fisting incident happened, and it survived to today. No sexual act makes less fucking sense. Even with people who like to shit and pee on the people they’re screwing, at least it could be said they felt relief.
Old 02-28-2020, 04:55 AM   #45 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Fisting being a thing blows my everfucking mind. Just think: Some time ago, in human past, the first fisting incident happened, and it survived to today. No sexual act makes less fucking sense. Even with people who like to shit and pee on the people they’re screwing, at least it could be said they felt relief.
Ok let's examine the evidence:
- a female reported she likes it
- it's happening in an area of the female body that is generally considered pleasurable

But it's not done with a penis and clearly we can't believe women so yeah obviously you are correct in your assessment.

You're female right? Don't sex-shame please.
porky2468, Apia and Rune like this.

Last edited by Lanfear; 02-28-2020 at 05:11 AM.
Old 02-28-2020, 06:58 AM   #46 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
It’s penetration with something that has the measurements of a huge dick.

Why shouldn’t some people like it?

Edit: For the record I agree with Lanfear and Apia, I just love how matter-of-fact Apia is about everything, in particular that quote.
Old 02-28-2020, 08:08 AM   #47 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
You think it makes less sense than sounding? Seriously?
porky2468 and Rune like this.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:51 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Ok let's examine the evidence:
- a female reported she likes it
- it's happening in an area of the female body that is generally considered pleasurable

But it's not done with a penis and clearly we can't believe women so yeah obviously you are correct in your assessment.

You're female right? Don't sex-shame please.
Who said anything about believing anyone or sex-shaming? It just blows my mind? I do question how satisfying can be for her if it’s not something she’d request herself. Going off what she said, it seems like something you do to show you can “hang”/take it in the heat of the moment. I could be wrong, but that’s the impression I got.

Penises have nothing to do with it. I did date a guy who I could not fuck. It was damn near impossible, and actually goddamned painful to try, so I had to tell him to move on, but I wasn’t thinking about penises when I made that post, I was honestly thinking about fists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Why?
I didn’t try it but I can see some appeal.
It’s penetration with something that has the measurements of a huge dick.

Why shouldn’t some people like it?
A huge fist-sized dick? Who are we kidding? At some point, it can’t be about feeling full. With a fist, you’re basically challenging how far you can take it. You would’ve reached that fullness threshold long before the entire fist made itself up there.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:00 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
at some point, it can’t be about feeling full. With a fist, you’re basically challenging how far you can take it. You would’ve reached that fullness threshold long before the entire fist made itself up there.
a lot of assumptions here on how pleasurable something can feel for someone.
Old 02-28-2020, 02:16 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
a lot of assumptions here on how pleasurable something can feel for someone.
If I could, I would question someone who likes getting fisted and was open (to my asking), but since we’re all apparently arguing from a place of ignorance, it’s entirely possible I’m 1000% wrong.