Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who made the most sense?
Keith 35 64.81%
Chemda 13 24.07%
JFOD 6 11.11%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree225Likes

Old 11-14-2020, 01:41 PM   #31 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
You are 100% right.
When he started with doctors being incentivized for Covid deaths I got really mad.
That's where he lost me. I'm cool with the crazy shit he says cause its entertaining but to honestly say that? Big hmm 😒 from me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 08:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
Listening to it is certainly anxiety based for me. LOL.
Yeah totally, it was exhausting especially since he had good breath control! Mentality he definitely has a lot going both good and bad🥴
Old 11-15-2020, 04:54 AM   #33 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Ok so the part about 5G needing repeaters is actually true there are 4 on my block, the hyper accurate positioning can result in increased privacy concerns.

But there is a ton of crazy wrapped around it.
Old 11-15-2020, 05:07 AM   #34 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Hmmm. You gave us a lot to think about.
iamgrilledcheese likes this.
Old 11-15-2020, 05:58 AM   #35 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Seems Legit

Honestly I listened to this today and it now all seems legit.

Where I live 0.5% of people have COVID
Old 11-15-2020, 06:02 AM   #36 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Fuck yeah.

What parts?
Old 11-15-2020, 06:37 AM   #37 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Two things

I wish I had a Bingo card of stoner conspiracies cause I’d have won house on this one!

Ten years ago we used to have regular poker nights and one player used to bring the weed and this was their main talking point. I used to think it was stoner talk now ten years later we are living it Who would have known the single guys that smoke pot and hang out on the internet would be the soothsayers of the 21st century.

Also their is a fine line between paying attention to Jungian Synchronicity and that line is also the line between reality and psychosis

I think what John was struggling for was Keith and Chemda we’re taking the piss but affectionately, he doesn’t seem to be able to interpret that feeling and process it to shake it off, it bothers him and that is typical of someone who seeks out conspiracies to support there narrative.
iamgrilledcheese likes this.

no shitbags

Last edited by LoopyLou79; 11-15-2020 at 06:39 AM.
Old 11-15-2020, 09:49 AM   #38 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Specifically the business uses around 5G include buying position tracking information about all of us. For example it will be possible to track more accurately your physical location and the group of people you tend to be around. It all ends up being marketed as personalization and convenience but it's all about selling our meta data to businesses.

I was at a convention for one of the big three telco's in 2019 they put some kind of 5G tag in the conference badges and had 5G micro cells all over the convention center. At the end showed 'anonymized' data of who went to which talks, who spent time at vendor booths etc. The whole thing was spun into trying to sell companies on buying access to the more accurate positioning data. This could allow a business to determine customer patterns to see who is more likely to buy things from you and you can focus your marketing and advertising appropriately.

I'm not saying 5G is the devil, just saying it's another step in the path of decreased privacy. The one thing JFOD said about 5G signals not travelling as far and needing a bunch of repeaters is very true.

<Non-nerds ignore this part>
And in case there are other engineering types that are going to 'well actually' me on the distance here I'm talking millimeter Wave 5G and not the Sub 6 stuff.
And because some of you cant help yourself
https://www.androidcentral.com/expla...-you-need-know

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_ticklah View Post
Ok so the part about 5G needing repeaters is actually true there are 4 on my block, the hyper accurate positioning can result in increased privacy concerns.

But there is a ton of crazy wrapped around it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Hmmm. You gave us a lot to think about.
FingerLakes and Rune like this.

Last edited by da_ticklah; 11-15-2020 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-15-2020, 10:51 AM   #39 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I always get mad when people talk about stuff so convinced
Of their opinion and they have no idea.
I'm looking forward to talking about the Covid vaccine.
I already argued with my father.
But I think he accepted in the end that I'm right.

Pharmaceutical testing is something I know a lot about as i really should.
But everyone thinks they know about it.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:14 AM   #40 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Short update about it:

The first look on the Pfizer/ Biontech vaccine looks really good.
Better than expected. It’s still not approved because it’s too early. We need to wait for more results.

And that is because it would be unethical to give one group placebo, one group the vaccine and than expose them to Corona.

So the participants just live their life and some get infected.
That’s why it’s slow. A totalitarian system would just expose everyone to Corona and see the deaths of the people from the control group as collateral damage.

Biontech is a company from our region here ( 25 minutes from me) so people are excited. Plus, the founders are a married couple of scientists who are both children of Turkish immigrants. That’s pretty cool, because we also have anti immigration idiots here.