Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The U.S. vaccine mandate
For 24 96.00%
Against 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree27Likes

Old 09-15-2021, 07:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Video for this is now up

Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 07:53 PM   #12 (permalink)

Fuck Veronica

And everybody else "anti vax." Fuck them.
Old 09-16-2021, 06:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith, I'm sorry for what you're going through with your family. It feels a lot like what I had went through. Different scenario, same result. My father died when I was 17, and my mother didn't handle it well and we ended up losing our home and getting evicted. I have very little items and keepsake from my childhood - everything was lost after she also failed to pay for the storage unit she stashed all our stuff in.

It's not just a matter of wanting some heirlooms. The things that mean the most to us we don't even realize until they are gone. Yeah sure "things don't matter, it's just the memories" but it is a special sort of emptiness when you realize you don't have any keepsakes because of how your family was mismanaged. Sure, I can remember different christmas ornaments that were special, but I'll never see them again. Hundreds of family photos, gone. I'd always likened this feeling to what a person who lost everything in a fire must feel like. You might be alive, and grateful, but there's the sense of loss and insecurity.

Your father did this on purpose and lied about it more to really rub salt in your wounds - you know there were not 55 trucks taking away your home's contents, but he embellished that detail to spark outrage and force his kids to confront him further.
Keith, The Girl, Newsy and 3 others like this.
Old 09-16-2021, 10:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The nurses who quit the maternity ward because of the vaccine demands story is even wilder when you consider 2 stories later Keith was talking about 8 unvaccinated pregnant women died from Covid in another state.

What was the plan for those nurses? Let's just be around the most at risk group of dying (pregnant women) and their newborn babies?

That is so fucking selfish.
Keith, The Girl, Newsy and 2 others like this.