Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever been beaten up by a gang?
Yes 1 3.03%
No 32 96.97%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree89Likes

Old 03-03-2022, 02:49 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
I ate the dinner for lunch accidentally (orange chicken, didn't realize it was for dinner.....) so now maybe I can trick Mr. Bootie into some Indian takeout

Or make spaghetti.
Indian for sure!!! naan is always the correct choice.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 03:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

yesterday I managed to cook a curry dish that worked out very well. I got better with it. Yesterday it was close to Indian takeout.
theycallmepyro likes this.
Old 03-03-2022, 03:52 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCase View Post
That's fair. I'd agree that every president for the past 20 years (and probably most before that) is a war criminal who has facilitated the murder of countless men, women, and children.

There's no defending the pedophile and white nationalist Republican politicians of recent years, though. Sure looks to be part of the party's DNA.
Would you like to check your source on the pedophile ring and party orientation? Think you may find it points decidedly one direction though there are participants again on both sides. As for the "white nationalist" thing...what? I have heard this a few times on CNN and MSNBC but have no idea what they think this means. Can you please explain what you think this means...is it white folk who are nationalists or is it people who want a white's only nation (wrong party again) or is there some weird new definition of words from the Party again that is what google spits out that you are refering to? I for the life of me can't remember hearing a Republican ever espouse a desire for a white's only nation...please prove me wrong.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
please prove me wrong.
What are 3 things in your life that you learned you were wrong about. And no tricks like My worst quality is caring TOO much.
Old 03-04-2022, 11:44 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
What are 3 things in your life that you learned you were wrong about. And no tricks like My worst quality is caring TOO much.
I've been wrong about a lot of stuff in my life...I was once and Anarcho communist, anti-second amendment vegan...that's an easy low hanging 3 items as requested. But I have had the integrity and desire to develop mental logic gates and strict adherence to seeking truth and have peeled back a lot of idiocy at great cost of effort and demolished ego. Are you asking as a precursor to your admittance of being wrong?
Old 03-04-2022, 02:32 PM   #26 (permalink)

so now you’re a men will be men, women will be women, gun-toting, capitalist omnivore? cool. it’s not your views we don’t like, it’s you. and your views. did you find Jesus?
shoebootie likes this.
Old 03-04-2022, 03:31 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
so now you’re a men will be men, women will be women, gun-toting, capitalist omnivore? cool. it’s not your views we don’t like, it’s you. and your views. did you find Jesus?
Hi Sparrow. Nice to see you again.

Just because I was wrong in my youth about things doesn't make the inverse of those things absolutely correct.

There are however absolute true and good things in the world and lying by intentionally misleading people is a bad thing. I don't want to have to go full Rod Mode and have to explain that good is gooder than bad.

For truth to prevail when people with people listening like Keith say destructive horrible lies people of at least some character should say something. At least hearing that not everyone believes these lies hopefully will allow others to minimally think about it and possibly even look into it. The truth doesn't hurt points of view that are legitimate.

Saying true things are damaging to Keith's illegitimate points of view because they are lies...I get that. People here are Keith's fans thus the default position is to defend him...I get that. BUT...you could also think for yourselves a bit and Keith could be a better person and respect his fan base enough to not lie and manipulate them in such a fashion.

To your cutesy little absolutism, I believe it is very safe to say Capitalism > Anarcho Communism, Second Amendment > enslavement of (defenseless) populace, healthy > vegan. Be happy to explain any of these points if you are so inclined but assume you will fall back on your usual and just call me more names and act like you are winning by in no way addressing anything meaningful in your life but stroking yourself by having "insulted" someone you see as an "other" outside your little bubble.

Last edited by nordcharonmir; 03-04-2022 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-04-2022, 05:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

She was all over the place. I felt kind of bad for her because I don't think she's a centrist at all. I think she's more liberal but she loves her parents and her parents are right wing nuts. So she has to act like "everyone is crazy." I get it but she didn't really make any critiques of liberalism that seemed as specific as her gripes with conservatives.
Old 03-04-2022, 06:10 PM   #29 (permalink)

gaaawd your posts are so long, nERd. i’m not gonna read it. please continue eating farts.
Old 03-04-2022, 10:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
She was all over the place. I felt kind of bad for her because I don't think she's a centrist at all. I think she's more liberal but she loves her parents and her parents are right wing nuts. So she has to act like "everyone is crazy." I get it but she didn't really make any critiques of liberalism that seemed as specific as her gripes with conservatives.
That's true!
You are right I think she was more liberal than she said she was.