Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

696: Pure Evil

"I hate my dad, and I couldn't take it anymore."

www.myspace.com/JesseJoyce
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Keith, you can sponsor me. Kinda a reverse 'secret society' thing. Instead of me calling you when I want a drink, you call me out when you feel I haven't been drinking enough.

One day at a time, one day at a time.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12863758085
I can't find the "Everybody Hates Billy Wolfe" group, but this is the hippy counter-group, "Everybody Loves Billy Wolfe."
Old 03-27-2008, 12:04 AM   #4 (permalink)

Fuck, I hope I'm on that flow chart. If I'm not near the top I haven't been working hard enough.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:30 AM   #5 (permalink)

Jesse shouldn't feel stupid, I can never see the signs too. One guy I dated said he was in love with me since we met when i was 14 (and he's been in my most inner circle of friends since) and i never realized it til we were in our 20's.

On kicking kids' asses:
When I was in 3rd or 4th grade living in the ghetto, I had a falling out with my bffs who were sisters. It turned into a thing where they'd harass me on the walk home every day as we lived in the same projects building. Things kept escalating until my mom had to come pick me up every day and finally, she wound up grabbing the older one by her long blonde hair and pretty much chucked her a good 5 feet away from me. I took that as my cue to beat the shit out of the younger one who was my age. Never had a problem with them again.
Then again, back then, your mom could also beat you with belts and broomsticks like mine did so.. I guess you can't have it both ways.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

I actively participate in campaigns of disinformation. I should be somewhere around the top of the flowchart.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:39 AM   #7 (permalink)

Bulling

My daughter, who's 10 and has aspergers so she's socially different, is bullied by a few boys in her class. In swim class they punch her under the water or knocked her down in running. It sucks and i hate having my baby girl picked on like that. But the teachers can't watch her all the time, i can't do much about it cuz i'm not there. We also told her that if we try and do something, it will just make it worse. We pretty much told her just to let us know when she can't take it anymore and then i'll go kick some kids ass.

But we also told her that middle school is going to be the worst for her, that she is going to be picked on because she's different and that if she can get through this time, keep her grades up, she'll win in the end. That while these kids will still be in our shitty little town, she could be working for NASA or something. (aspergers also comes with very high intelligent)

so i've sent my little girl out into the mean mean world and told her to toughen up. Life isn't always roses and she's going to have to live in it. but i also told her that i'm always here to listen and if she doesn't think she can handle it, i'll figure out something to do.

(insert something witty here)
Old 03-27-2008, 08:09 AM   #8 (permalink)

Personally, I know that is a little male chauvinist, but I think that it's different for girls.. if a girl is getting bullied then it's ok for parents to get involved, especially if there is a special condition with the girl.

That's just me, I don't think that we really should be raising girls to be like women that are like men.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post
Personally, I know that is a little male chauvinist, but I think that it's different for girls.. if a girl is getting bullied then it's ok for parents to get involved, especially if there is a special condition with the girl.

That's just me, I don't think that we really should be raising girls to be like women that are like men.
I kind of agree, girls and boys are different. I got bullied in middle school and eventually I just kicked the guy's ass. I've studied various martial arts so while I always had the ability I figured it was better to just do nothing since I wasn't getting really hurt. Then one day he pressured me into slap boxing him and when I started beating the shit out of him with slaps it escalated. That guy was always an ass, but then we went to high school and it got better since his older brother (who was an asshole too) and my older brother ran in the same circles. Then they both graduated and I had to kick his ass again, and by that time I was much quicker to fight. Fast forward to when we're both 20, someone shot and killed that motherfucker. Can't say I'm surprised, he was that one truely ghetto white guy who lived in the rich neighborhood. The world's better off.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:09 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post

Then you tell me, what should i do?

From what i remember, when guys pick on girls like this at this age, it means they like you or something....i don't know.