Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-27-2008, 08:06 AM   #41 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

I'm afraid if I rented Roman I'd just have to go play darts or pool or go to a strip club full of taped up girls with him. NO DICE, BUDDY.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LArciniega View Post
Speaking of somas, I went to Tijuana one time and there's a pharmacy called Amsterdam less than a block from the border. I bought a few somas and xanax pills. I ended up taking them that night with a few beers. I waited a over a half hour I didn't feel anything so I got mad that I got ripped off and decided to start getting drunk. I should've waited longer because the effects kicked in bout 30min later. I woke up the next morning with a tattoo.
8 or 9 somas, fuck me, not surprised this guy is dead, I took two much in the I got ripped off way you did, from Amsterdam incidentally, shit was so fucked up, once I passed out, I dreamed about being awake then found out later it wasnt a dream. With alcohol it is like over the counter mescaline. As far as mexican drugs go, asenlix is a wonderful thing.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #43 (permalink)

Keith the black part in me agrees, that we have some of the worst programming, which is a vast conspiracy to keep our heads full of crap..and create stereotypes...
Old 05-27-2008, 02:25 PM   #44 (permalink)

loved both, was a little flabbergasted that I was mentioned there, but meh - still a good movie, in my top 10, didn't think it was slow. The reason he went back to give the water, IMO, was due to the fact that he was in the marines (or was it something different, don't remember) and he felt ashamed that he let it happen, and wouldn't be able to live with himself if he let him die.

Just my take. Maybe it's wrong, I like to think that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyman View Post
I just heard this show.. I'm not too pretentious about movies and can freely admit that for a movie like There Will Be Blood, while it interested me, I didn't totally get it.
Fuck you and welcome to the forums!

A lot of people didn't and wouldn't enjoy TWBB, I on the other hand LOVED it.

But so be it, to each their own. A lot of people like Macs, I don't begrudge them for liking shit

Last edited by andsoitgoes; 05-27-2008 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:35 PM   #45 (permalink)

lol

Last edited by be leaves; 05-27-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:37 PM   #46 (permalink)

Thank You Keith!

Finally. Someone calls "No Country For Old Men" out. It was a mediocre plot strung together in a way to make it seem like it was more than it was. It's not like the philisophical/life ideas/lessons in the movie were anything new. Jeezuz, I can read the news to know the world it random and good people fail.

The actors gave some great performances and the cinematography was awesome, but that certainly didn't save it for me.

If it were going to be a deep, meaningful film maybe it shouldn't have used a story with so many cliches (grizzled small town sheriff, money from a drug deal gone bad, creepy hitman with odd weapon, dopey deputy, clueless wife).
Old 05-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Fuck you and welcome to the forums!

A lot of people didn't and wouldn't enjoy TWBB, I on the other hand LOVED it.

But so be it, to each their own. A lot of people like Macs, I don't begrudge them for liking shit
Well FUUUuuck you and thanks! I'm from Vancouver too - the land of Mac-loving Yoga-going organic-eating tree-hugging walking cliches. I love it, though! When I was listening to McNally's comparison of Vancouver vs. NYC, I totally got it. Everything is the opposite here, people go out of their way to be soooo nice, there is no trash anywhere and a public trash+recycle can on every block, and trees, green, nature, mountains all around (please ignore North America's biggest drug problem on the East Side). The first time I went to NY I hated it for pretty much the same reasons as McNally, but it grew on me and I love it (in small doses).

Last edited by moodyman; 05-27-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:45 PM   #48 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyman View Post
Well FUUUuuck you and thanks! I'm from Vancouver too - the land of Mac-loving Yoga-going organic-eating tree-hugging walking cliches. I love it, though! When I was listening to McNally's comparison of Vancouver vs. NYC, I totally got it. Everything is the opposite here, people go out of their way to be soooo nice, there is no trash anywhere and a public trash+recycle can on every block, and trees, green, nature, mountains all around (please ignore North America's biggest drug problem on the East Side). The first time I went to NY I hated it for pretty much the same reasons as McNally, but it grew on me and I love it (in small doses).
Ahem, thats very Canadian city but Toronto. You Vancouverites are worse than NYC'rs when it comes to the 'One City. One World' bullshit
Old 05-28-2008, 08:35 AM   #49 (permalink)

I'd like to point out that Vancouver has almost no snow. That was single handedly the reason I moved there. So in summary, fuck you, rest of Canada!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #50 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I'd like to point out that Vancouver has almost no snow. That was single handedly the reason I moved there. So in summary, fuck you, rest of Canada!
Very true.

That's one reason for me NOT to move there. You see, Canada is a country with very little national holidays and very few days off work/school... I need the snow so that I may miss work or school or what have you. Snow days are way too valuable a prospect, even if there are only about 5-6 a year