Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-20-2008, 08:26 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesikat View Post
you're kidding right?
Come on, it's pretty clear from the past weeks events that he is indeed talking about the SNA forums.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Night Trap was the best. And you had to get the first version right away or they covered up Dana Plato and her whore friends. It was the GTA of the time.

Blondie, Corey Haim, comic Taylor Negron (you'd know him if you googled)... Then halfway through you learned Corey Haim was tricking you.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:53 PM   #33 (permalink)

Good god, that brings back memories... it was the best worst game ever. I ended up playing it on the 3DO, the worlds worst system ever.

At least Star Control 2 was good.

/shrug
Old 06-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #34 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Thanks for saving the universe Keith. I didnt want to be taken over by aliens.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haz View Post
i like how the admins of the hater site have to allow you in. Reminds me of little kids and their no girls allowed club. What a bunch of fucking pussys. Like they are afraid someone will infiltrate them and hurt their e-feelings... So what do you think will happen when their sna thread gets too big and they have to delete it to make room. Im gonna say there will be a mass suicide because of it.

and keith, i totally know how you feel about being hated on, but for you at least its just your fans that hate. For me and the jamhole, we get hated on by your fans and distorted view fans. I couldnt be happier about it.
I don't have my forums open because I pay for the bandwidth and I don't need to have needless people who aren't there to participate sucking my monthly allotment up. I don't get paid in any shape or form to have my forums and therefore they aren't open to the general public and you must sign up and go through a manual add process just like other forums I am a part of. I don't want to have bots signing up to my forums either.

I just took a vote with myself and you are no longer allowed in. Go back to pumping your fake podcast in every post you make. If you would like to make a donation to be allowed back in, please contact me.

/drinks kool-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG View Post
No way dude, if Keith say *I* run them then I do....

You can not take credit.
Fine, I won't take credit for running my forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
Ok, well, if MichaelG the ring leader says it then it must be true. Sorry Ballzon.
It's okay, I will be content to sit in the background and run my forums.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzon View Post
I don't have my forums open because I pay for the bandwidth and I don't need to have needless people who aren't there to participate sucking my monthly allotment up. I don't get paid in any shape or form to have my forums and therefore they aren't open to the general public and you must sign up and go through a manual add process just like other forums I am a part of. I don't want to have bots signing up to my forums either.

I just took a vote with myself and you are no longer allowed in. Go back to pumping your fake podcast in every post you make. If you would like to make a donation to be allowed back in, please contact me.

/drinks kool-aid

Fine, I won't take credit for running my forums.

It's okay, I will be content to sit in the background and run my forums.

So you run a forum to promote the shit talking of a show that you are a fan of?

If I was Keith I'd ban all you fuckers from this forum.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:26 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imFuktup View Post
So you run a forum to promote the shit talking of a show that you are a fan of?

If I was Keith I'd ban all you fuckers from this forum.
I run a forum that you are allowed to talk about anything you want without getting shit on or attacked for your beliefs.

You sir are hereby voted off my forum. You may contact me if you wish to donate to join.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:43 PM   #38 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
ok I'm not reading all this shit./

so who went to the compound (katg's house) and then went to sna.com and talked shiat?
Old 06-21-2008, 12:15 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzon View Post
I run a forum that you are allowed to talk about anything you want without getting shit on or attacked for your beliefs.

You sir are hereby voted off my forum. You may contact me if you wish to donate to join.

Nah, how about I hotlink to your images instead?
Old 06-21-2008, 12:37 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imFuktup View Post
Nah, how about I hotlink to your images instead?

Eating up bandwith one page view at a time. Fuck you ballzon, and all you secret forum faggots.
How's it a secret if you know where it is? Are you jealous because you now have to donate twice as much to join?