Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

756: The Customer is Usually Wrong

"You can't make somebody happy."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Once I had a customer who’s kid needed to use the bathroom, and since its against our policy to let customers use the bathroom. We did give him other options since we are located in a shopping center. Upset the customer told us that he spends a ton of money at our store and it’s the least that we could do. He then took his child into one of the aisle’s and he let his kid pee on the merchandise. Then came to the front and proudly told us what he had just let his child do, he then told us if we had let him use the bathroom it wouldn’t have happened. What I want to know is who I write to, to get an apology from this guy.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

Customer Service is for Suckers

Once while working at a local retail Pharmacy i was at the front counter doing consultations. By the way that is the worst job ever. Peopel would come in and show you the nastiest stuff and you HAD to look at it.

Anyway a gentleman in his early 20's comes up to the counter and all curious like and holds up a little baggie with these little white things in it and says

"I found these in my pubies, what are they?"

I reply "sir those are crabs' aisle 5"

What i really wanted to say is get the fuck away from me gross guy and take your crabs with you.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

Regarding the reported post, way to tell your own version of it. I reported the post because he posted a spoiler without warning and I wrote in my report of the post the he spoiled a new movie without warning. I wasn't doing it to hurt your feelings Keith .
Old 07-01-2008, 08:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

I had better luck selling games through Half.com. It's also owned by eBay and the feedback is the same, however people are not bidding on your item. You post the price based on the condition of the merchandise and they simply buy it. I didn't get as many little uptight bitches as buyers, either.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Regarding the reported post, way to tell your own version of it. I reported the post because he posted a spoiler without warning and I wrote in my report of the post the he spoiled a new movie without warning. I wasn't doing it to hurt your feelings Keith .
Thank you. Now everybody understands.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:12 AM   #7 (permalink)

Alternative strategies for the parent of that kid:

"My kid is about to shit all over your store. What do we do now?"

"My kid is about to shit all over your store in three... two..."
Old 07-01-2008, 09:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

I've sold a few things on Ebay. Never again! I'm surprised that some people can make their living off it without punching the fucking screen.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I haven't sold stuff on ebay in years and it really is more hassle than its worth. oh wellz

As for Nazi's vs. Hooded blacks, I'm with Chemda, in taking Hooded blacks. Haven't had many issues with my fellow minorities even the really "thugged-up" types, but really racist whites have always given me the heebie-jeebies especially when they try to turn me to dust with their cold-dead-eyes stare.

I also feel for her regarding the 125th Street sect of "Israelites". Their Hispanic branch tried to convince me when I was in college but after a few months I just knew it was complete bullshit. They can be/are just as hateful as their nazi-counterparts.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

I've got two kids and I've never had a problem finding a bathroom for them in those emergency situations. First, if you're the parent of a small child, why the hell don't you have some idea of where the bathrooms are? Second, on those occasions where we did have to ask for a bathroom, we just asked nicely and never had a problem. Just be nice, damnit.

From the sound of it, this lady must have been shrieking and demanding, holding her kid out like some weird living shit pistol. I'd just want her out of my store too.