Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree27Likes

Old 06-28-2021, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

153: Shows 3419 - 3421

I’m back with another episode, and let me tell you, we had a ball! Speaking of ball, be like Keith and trust the Magic 8-Ball to get you through it all. Also, Chemda is finally in the fully vaccinated game, and Keith and Myq have one mind.

Robots are going to kill us all, so go ahead and love your line dancing. Chemda gives her review on a movie that she got from Keith. Movies and bacon for everyone to enjoy! And lastly, I am the best host of Last Week. See you all in 2 weeks!

With love, Karen

Guest:
Karen Morrow

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

The Girl, Scorpion and Paige_H like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 01:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Whoever didn’t get the vaccine and decided to go out to a party it’s their fault if their get Covid.
There are maybe some people who can’t take the vaccine because of some allergy but how many are there of them?
Very few. And it’s still on them what risks they are ready to take.
Keith, Scorpion, Piscean and 2 others like this.
Old 06-29-2021, 07:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Whoever didn’t get the vaccine and decided to go out to a party it’s their fault if their get Covid.
There are maybe some people who can’t take the vaccine because of some allergy but how many are there of them?
Very few. And it’s still on them what risks they are ready to take.
there are quite a few reasons someone might not be able to get vaccinated. Allergic reaction to an ingredient of the vaccine is only one. Some people can't get vaccinated because it wont help them due to immune system issues or other drugs they have to take that effect the immune system. Young children can't get the vaccine and then going to school is not a chosen risk. It's not on them if they get COVID.

While I do see the point that the antivaxxers will get what's coming to them for not taking this seriously. The issue is that not all unvaccinated people are these morons.

It's all the people that get COVID because of the antivaxxers' actions that put those who would but can't get the vaccine at risk of death. These are people I want to save. These are the people that are most at risk of death.

I don't know how to convince these idiots of what they are doing but I think the people who are starting and spreading this misinformation are criminals who should be held accountable for the deaths they will cause.

Most of these people against the COVID vaccine were not antivaxxers before and if Trump was president still they would be trying to get vaccinated.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

That’s true, but also it’s on them when it comes to going to parties. If I wouldn’t be able to get the vaccine, I wouldn’t go yet. ( I’m waiting for the second shot so there are no parties in my life either, also my kids are also too young for the vaccine, so I’m careful)
They must unfortunately stay inside longer, and people who can get the vaccine but don’t prolong the time of isolation for them.
When we reach here immunity, it will be safe for them to do stuff.
The Girl and rodimusprime like this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 06-29-2021 at 11:00 AM.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Sending a brand new movie with people you know personally in it during a global pandemic is not an implicit recommendation, sorry Chemda.

Edit: finished the episode. Glad some form of understanding was found. Haha
Scorpion and Apia resurrected like this.

Last edited by Skyler; 06-30-2021 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Great episode from start to finish. The King Of Staten Island segment should be nominated for a KATGuh
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 3 others like this.
Old 07-05-2021, 02:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

I enjoyed the discussion about "old" people being computer challenged. It's come up from time to time over the years on the main show and some of the VIP shows.

Anyone younger than 80 who can't navigate a computer has made a personal choice. Personal computers have been around since the late 80's. They have been mainstream since the early 90's. That was 30+ years ago. And it wasn't a sudden change that caught people by surprise.

My mother-in-law is 85 and she does just fine on a computer, cell phone, and tablet. She does Zoom calls, banking, TXTing, email. She has chosen to stay current.

It's fair to gently dis these people and it's fair to expect them to be ready, with working equipment. If they aren't, they aren't taking the show seriously.
Old 07-05-2021, 04:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
Sending a brand new movie with people you know personally in it during a global pandemic is not an implicit recommendation, sorry Chemda.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yes

Luv you all
Old 07-05-2021, 06:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscean View Post
I enjoyed the discussion about "old" people being computer challenged. It's come up from time to time over the years on the main show and some of the VIP shows.

Anyone younger than 80 who can't navigate a computer has made a personal choice. Personal computers have been around since the late 80's. They have been mainstream since the early 90's. That was 30+ years ago. And it wasn't a sudden change that caught people by surprise.

My mother-in-law is 85 and she does just fine on a computer, cell phone, and tablet. She does Zoom calls, banking, TXTing, email. She has chosen to stay current.

It's fair to gently dis these people and it's fair to expect them to be ready, with working equipment. If they aren't, they aren't taking the show seriously.
It's definitely a choice.
Keith, Scorpion and Piscean like this.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

I agree.
It already starts with our generation Rod.
I know people who say thay can't keep up and are my age. Its because they don't want to.
Scorpion likes this.