Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Last Week on KATG

Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By SpareBen
  • 1 Post By flerchin
  • 1 Post By xerxes
  • 1 Post By amnesiac

Old 11-05-2018, 11:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

36: Week of 10-29-18

Welcome back, Last Week-lings! Keith, Chemda, and Bianca are fully medicated and ready to take on their common enemy: Kentucky. Just kidding! They love everyone!

Guest:
Bianca Brady

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:03 AM   #2 (permalink)

Assuming Prozac is being used as a generic term, I wonder if Bianca would be willing to share which antidepressant is working for her & how long before it took effect.

Keith used to say he was looking for a replacement for My Name is Keith - Chemda almost suggested this: 50 States in Black and White - interns & fans dig up racist stories about each state and Keith gets to be outraged for 50 episodes - fun!

Good to know the Lenny background info - Louis CK ruins everything!

Edit: LOL
Keith and Apia like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 02:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My wife does the no medicine during a cold for the same bullshit reasons too. I never put together that such behavior is gendered, but it definitely tracks what I'm seeing.
Keith likes this.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't take anything when I have a cold. I do drink a lot more water and get rest.

I like to keep it drug free. I always think its going to work out and it always does just fine without any issues. Its not about having to experience the pain or anything like that. Its just time to rest so im going to get some rest and let my body get better on its own. I am not in a hurry to get anywhere.
The Girl likes this.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
My wife does the no medicine during a cold for the same bullshit reasons too. I never put together that such behavior is gendered, but it definitely tracks what I'm seeing.
I take medicine. It drives me nuts when people don't but eh, it's up to them if they want to suffer needlessly. What makes me Keith-level angry is when people in my area, like at my office or in my house, refuse to take medicine if they are going to be around other people. It's even worse if they have the gall to complain about their symptoms. If you want to be sick go ahead, but don't ask me for sympathy unless you've done what you can to take care of your symptoms! Cough medicine isn't poison, that's what anti-vaxxers and flat-earthers say!

In conclusion, WHY NOT FEEL BETTER IF YOU CAN GODDAMNIT
porky2468 likes this.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiac View Post
I take medicine. It drives me nuts when people don't but eh, it's up to them if they want to suffer needlessly. What makes me Keith-level angry is when people in my area, like at my office or in my house, refuse to take medicine if they are going to be around other people. It's even worse if they have the gall to complain about their symptoms. If you want to be sick go ahead, but don't ask me for sympathy unless you've done what you can to take care of your symptoms! Cough medicine isn't poison, that's what anti-vaxxers and flat-earthers say!

In conclusion, WHY NOT FEEL BETTER IF YOU CAN GODDAMNIT
Right drugs make you feel good so do more drugs

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk