Last Week on KATG Bianca, Rod, and Karen wrap-up the week

Like Tree18Likes
  • 3 Post By Keith
  • 5 Post By SpareBen
  • 3 Post By Sparrow
  • 3 Post By lizsquiz
  • 2 Post By The Girl
  • 2 Post By Sparrow

Old 06-25-2019, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

64: Shows 3093 - 3097

Voters, to your microphones! Keith, Chemda, and Bianca do their civic duty on this episode of Last Week on KATG. Don’t miss your opportunity to participate in the process. Be a good citizen: listen to this episode right now.

Guest:
Bianca Brady

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

"Don't rune my audition!"
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 2 others like this.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

first, praise be to Bianca for blessing us yet another week.

after the Robyn show i went trolling for a Daddy on fetlife to see what was up. took me, like, 20 minutes. i’m not doing this for money, i just like the discipline and routine right now and the kind of attention that wraps around a finger. has he offered me pretty things? yeah. please expand my summer wardrobe for coloring pictures and sending you pics of my lunch snacks. will i have sex with him? if it goes well.

thought y’all might be interested in the email that encloses the rules. here we go:

Baby Girl,

I want to thank you for allowing me to be your Daddy. I so enjoy being a Daddy and want our experience to be a good one. I have put together a list of rules and expectations that I have developed and honed over the years. Just as each of us are different in our own way, these rules can be shaped into something that works for both of us.

I like the control that you give me by way of these rules and once we agree to them, I will enforce them. Therefore, I need you to acknowledge each item with a yes/no/let's talk type of response.

1) Call me Daddy. ALOT. Answers to questions should never be 'Yes' or 'No', but "Yes Daddy" or "No Daddy". You calling me Daddy gets my cock hard and seeing as how that's part of your job as my Baby Girl, this should be an easy one.
a) You must avoid using my first name at all costs. It is disrespectful for my baby girl to address me with just my name.
b) The only exceptions to this rule are Sir or Master.

2) I would like for you to initiate DAILY text contact with me on at least 3 separate occasions.
Once when you wake up. Tell me good morning, how you slept, what your schedule for the day looks like, what you're going to wear, etc. The deadline for this text is 9am.
Once during the middle of the day to let me know you're thinking about me, ask me how my day is going, and provide any updates to schedule that you might think are important. The deadline for this text is 1pm.
Once at night before you go to sleep. Tell me how your day was, what was one good thing, one bad thing, what can Daddy do to make it better, etc. Tell Daddy how much you miss him and wish he was with you. This text must be sent between 9pm and 12pm and is intended to be done before you go to sleep. You mustn't text me at 9pm and then go out with your friends.
These texts are initiated by you and are not to be confused with emails or texts that you might use to answer me. In other words, if I email you and you answer, it won't count toward these daily texts.
Also, it helps to have an alarm set on your phone to remind you to send the texts.

The idea behind this is the discipline it will take to put your thoughts on "paper" and express them to Daddy. Daddy wants to know all about you and your day. Your fears, hopes, troubles, etc. If Daddy doesn't like something he'll tell you. Ask Daddy for advice and seek out his opinion on things that are too difficult for Baby Girl to figure out by herself. BUT, don't abuse it. Daddy is not a control freak. He does not care which toilet paper you buy or what you should feed your dog. I'm talking about bigger picture things like, what do you think I should do about this job or what do you think Baby Girl should go on vacation.

3) As long as you are MY baby girl (and you are!) your profile should say up front "Under the loving care and protection of a Daddy". Don't put my name or my FL handle up there because I don't want any fucked up yahoo knowing my business or emailing me about you.
Either that or hide/delete your profile. This goes for any other BDSM sites you may be apart of.

4) I will be the only Daddy/Dom/Master you have as long as we are together. This excludes your primary partner that you mentioned earlier and only concerns BDSM relationships.

5) I will occasionally give you tasks to complete for me. These may not always be sexual in nature but I expect them to be completed nonetheless. These are things like "wear a butt plug" or "take off your panties" or write Daddy a love note. Outside of any tasks or directions I give you, you are free to initiate your own erotic play. Don't feel like you have to wait for Daddy to tell you to make a video or send a picture. Daddy likes it when Baby Girl takes initiative. Daddy also really likes it when you just pop in and say 'Hello". That really brightens my day. It makes Daddy happy to know that Baby Girl is thinking about him and misses him. He also likes pictures of you.

6) Be very clear and up front with Daddy if he asks you something that crosses a line that we haven't discussed before. Daddy wants to be the best daddy he can be and wants to make you are happy. If there is something that you are uncomfortable with then let's talk about it.
But, don't ever say that "You won't do something." Daddy does not like his authority challenged like that. Instead, say "Daddy, your Baby Girl is very uncomfortable with what you asked and would like to talk about it with you please." Daddy is not unreasonable and is certainly not some asshole in it for himself. This is BOTH of our fantasies.

7) If Daddy doesn't say how beautiful you are, you are free to ask him if you are. If you need to hear just how much Daddy loves his baby girl, then tell me. Say, "Daddy?, Do you think your baby girl is pretty?" or "Does Daddy love his Baby Girl?" Unless, I'm really pissed with you for some strange reason, I will always be there with an enthusiastic Yes!

8) Stroke Daddy's ego. You're a woman, you know what we like to hear. Daddy is human too. Nothing makes Daddy feel better than hearing his best girl say nice things about him.

9) You will keep your appearance up for Daddy. That includes working out, eating healthy, dressing girly and going to the doctor.

10) You will have a curfew and bedtime each and every weekday. Curfew is set for 10pm and bedtime is set for no later than 12am. My Baby Girl needs her rest and Daddy is here to help ensure that.

11) Finally, there will be no touching of yourself or orgasms of any kind unless you have my permission. Daddy is generous with permission and usually only requires that you include him in some way. Either through phone sex, pictures, or videos.
a) The only exception to this would be when you are with your primary partner.

I think that's it for now. BTW, these are my everyday rules. I have another set of rules for when we are out together in public. I can share those when the time comes.

If there are any rules that you like that are not listed, please let me know.
Thank you for making Daddy so happy.
Keith, Bucho and SpareBen like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Wow Sparrow. Thank you for this window into that world.
Keith, The Girl and Sparrow like this.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Wow sparrow! Thanks for sharing!

One question: HOW MUCH?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith and SpareBen like this.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

this isn’t so much a gig as a well funded fantasy. we haven’t talked about an allowance yet. right now we’re doing a lot of texting. he wants to take me to dinner when i feel safe about it and i feel like i want to keep up with the tasks and things. feels a lot like courting. my deal is i’m too little to have my own money so whatever he wants he has to get me; sex toys, outfits, cute shit, etc. i’ll see what he drops on those things to gauge how much i can nip for myself in cutecash.
Keith and Bucho like this.
Old 07-14-2019, 03:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Great show as always.

The storyline with Keith's father is now too much for me, after Chemda took over. I can't hear about his libido again or I will have to vomit. I'm all for old people having pharaon gold that's soooooo creepy.

I still listen of course but I have to fast forward these parts.
Me too!

Last edited by cornell; 07-19-2019 at 12:28 AM.